Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for a Shoulder Injury

I found TB 500 for $30 for 2mg. Is that a good deal and what is typical dosage for this and how long do I run it ? Also do you have to mix it with anything ?

Do your own research bud your failing to recognize the stem of the problem. Tb500 is only helpful while using it I find when you stop your tender area returns to normal. Take creatine, glutamine, eat fish and sardines and oysters, take higher doses of krill oil and vitamin c. aND rest it and slowly stretch it but only to where comfortable. Don't force any thing. Do cardio and work out other areas.
It will prevent you from getting fat and satisfy the mental itch of working out..

In my humble opinion, the injury-healing effects of HGH are overrated. GH neither fixed my rotator cuff nor my tendonitis even slightly.

I ended up placing an order for ostarine (for my injury) and am thinking of stacking it with a low dose of clen and anavar to help lose body fat and maintain the muscle mass I currently have.

Top Bottom