Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH for a Shoulder Injury

Jonlb21

Hey Everyone,

I have been lifting for 3 years and have torn (maybe not completely) my ACL in my shoulder. I had shoulder surgery a couple years back and it occasionally gets sore but nothing to this degree. Anyway saw my orthopedic Dr and he wouldn't give me a cortisone shot or anything. He gave me a prescription for PT. I've done PT in the past and it has never helped my injuries and hasn't helped this one either. So it's been 3 weeks since my injury and not lifting and I'm gaining weight and I'm kind of been depressed lately. I ice my shoulder and do PT but still no results. I was thinking of taking HGH to speed up recovery time. My first question is what is the recommend dosage ? Best place to get it ? And how long to run it ? I've never done a cycle before but ave been doing high test boosters on and off for years.

look into MGF.

2mg/day for 6 days people are reporting awesome results. Reports are limited because its a rare product.

Thanks for the advice WolfPack but my shoulder is having trouble healing on it's own, and I've read multiple research studies that have shown HGH helps heal up to 6x faster

if you want to spend a car payment a month for nothing then go ahead.

your doctor was correct in not giving you a cortisone injection. sounds like you want to create more damage to your shoulder and not allow it to heal correctly to me. not a smart idea long term.

what is it with all the shoulder injuries everyone is getting? people need to learn to leave the ego at home when they lift. remember the body is not made of steel.. 3 weeks is nothing man, if you want to turn it into 3 months then keep what you are doing up.

otherwise why not hit the legs and stop pounding away at your shoulder. ligament injuries are never gonna heal completely you just gotta be smart about it.. once you do get back to your shoulders you will need to forget about lifts that put pressure on the area and lift very light.. instead of militaries, you need to do inclines instead for example.. take pressure off the shoulders.

dude i have been through tons of injuries it all boils down to lifting with proper form and if it hurts then you need to lay off immediately and not let things get out of control. it took me years to figure this out .. if you learn to do this you should never get injured weightlifting, its one of the safest sports out there.

I appreciate the advice Steve but if HGH is a waste of money why does the majority of professional athletes take them to speed up recovery during major injuries ?

Top Bottom