Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and Anavar Cycle - Thoughts and Advice Needed

mkat04

Hey all! I am about to start a cycle of HGH and Anavar. Ill be running the HGH for about 10-12 weeks. I have ran it before and seen great results. The Anavar I have not run at all. I plan on doing 5/2 at 1iu per day with the hgh and 5mg for the Anavar split 2.5 in the am and 2.5 in the pm. I plan on running the Anavar only for 6 weeks. My diet is lean and will consist of high protein and most of my carbs from green veggies. I usually add some grain in before big cardio workouts.

Stats:

5'7"
160lbs

Workout 6x a week. 3 cardio days and 3 lift days.

Looking to cut down and gain lean muscle.

Ive been training for about 2 years. Not looking to compete, just want to look better all around.

Any positive input would be great.

Anything I've ever read suggests HGH doesn't even start showing results for a minimum of 3 months. It's one of those long term things. I wonder if it's even worth the $$ to run it for 12 weeks?? Cutting down and gaining muscle at the same time can be challenging. I'd keep the calories slightly below maintenance. The var will help with muscle gain but if you're dieting pretty strictly, the gain would be minimal, if any.

Good luck and welcome to EF! :)

Top Bottom