Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey thanks for reinstating me....got some news since I've been gone

TxArmyGuy

Well I just flew back to Alaska, after a busy and foolish(wasted) 3 months of testing/training in Kentucky, and now I got 1.5 months till I'm heading out to Afghanistan for 6 months

dont know if anyone's heard from ttlpkg or BigBuck lately but when if any of you do let them know I'm off for the big hunt...can't say where exactly incountry I'll be but check out the news from the last 3 weeks and see where everything is happening right now and you can get a good idea where I'll be

hey hope your doing better now....I'm actually trying to put in for a program so I can head back to SWT or Iguess it's called TSU now....hopefully by Fall of 04 I'll be back and school and can start lifting serious again...

Putting time in an Airborne unit doesn't make it easy for a lifting routine

SWT is a great school and Austin a great city. My brother got back from Iraq a month or so ago is now in North Carolina. My other half was a sharp shooter was in Seoul for a bit and finished at Ft Hood. Jason my bro in Carolina is Airforce and had been in Germany forever.

Glad to see ya my airborne brutha...Good lulck in the future...No Tombstone bravery my man....

Peace,

Ranger

Whats up bro! I just transferred to a university (accellerated program) this summer and start tomorrow. Get back from Afghanistan ASAP so you can get back into college.

OH THANK GOD!

I thought you were going to tell us you go married.

Have a safe one and be well.

kisses,

-k

congrats and good luck!

Top Bottom