Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Natural Dudes - How Come You Are Natural?

I have done 2 mild cycles and i was very pleased with the results. But I find it too hard to keep the muscle because I just dont have the money to eat enough protein to keep it. I am in college, and it's hard to prepare meals, and it's expensive as well.

I also do not think it's worth the health risks. One of the things I am scared of is having an enlarged heart. I do a lot of cardio, and I didnt feel healthy (heart) when i was juicing. I also felt high blood pressure, and a little hair loss. I am also worried about prostate cancer, etc...

Anyways, another reason was that I got too big for my height. I looked wierd, cuz I am short. SO I lost some weight(muscle) and I feel healthier and more, agile. So now I think it's more about being fit than huge, atleast for me.
Atleast now I dont have to eat as much. It kinda sucks cuz my arms shrunk where I can wear some of the clothes i used to wear but it's all good.

I still have 2 cycles of Deca at home, and i think i will do them over 2 years and quit steroids for good.

TheGame23 said:
Would you natural guys use stuff like Clen or T-3? They are not steroids.
Although, generally I look at things on a case by case basis with an eye to risk v. reward, in general no(And specifically no to clenbuterol and T-3.) Pretty much the same arguments I gave for steroids.

tempting, but no

everyone wants results and they want them now. you start lifting because you want a nice body. now, not ten years from now. however i would not start taking steroids or any other kind of illegal substances because of the health concerns and the lack of satisfaction that i would get with any gains. knowing that what i do have and what i will have will be EARNED the good old fashioned way, will make me feel like i have really accomplished something. think about it,,,,, when you see someone massive in the gym you are impressed right? then you find out they're on roids and you say to yourself "oh, that explains it". your respect for them was just cut in half if not gone totally. at least that's the way i feel. but then that's what we all base our decisions on,,,,, our own opinions and beliefs.

and of course there is also the health aspects which have already been touched in this thread so i don't need to go into that.

what kills me is the people who costantly use gear but are afraid to admit it. like they are fooling anyone.

90% of the people that know how to diet, train and use gear (constantly) look like they are on gear.

I dont have the cash to use gear, I am in high school. Maybe when I get out of college and have some cash to spare.

I should be kicking caffeine b/c of stomach problems (acid reflux or ulcer) I have. If I have too much caffeine built up in my system, my breathing becomes short like I've been running. It also gives me terrible heartburn at times too. But in moderation it's perfectly harmless.:)

A lot of the reasons mentioned are good, if such is your bent. However, I really dislike the assumption and the constant insistance that people who use steroids get their muscles by magic simply by inject a little oil. I have to admit that I, too, once held this typically natural athlete belief. However, I have realized that there is a lot more to it. It's not like you can just shoot a little test and all of a sudden you're a freaking beast. Look at the pictures of many people on this board. Few of them would I ever suspect used drugs if I saw them in the gym. Well, now I would since I know that, even if you use, you don't have to actually be big. Don't try and tell me that Arnold or Dorian or Ronnie don't have to work for the muscle mass that they have. If that were the case, then there would be a hell of a lot more elite level professional bodybuilders because everyone would shoot ungodly amounts of test and become monsters. One still has to know how to train, how to eat and how to rest. The steroids just allow them to take it to "the next level."

why natural

i have been training ever i sense i was15, i am a lot bigger that the average guy on the street. when i was 32 i was thinking of trying the juice for the firt time, when i had a heart attack, it was explained to me that any weight, (fat or muscle) had to be fed by the heart. And that now that my heart was only working at 70% becase the other 30% was dead. I could never achive the levels of muscle mass i had once had. any juice i tried would have put me at risk of another heart attack, and the last thing i want is some one cutting open my chest to save me this time. i remember telling the doctor when i was in the ER. that i din't want to ruin my pecs by oening up mu chest for a pybass.

"the next level???????"

everyone gets frustrated with plateaus and slow gains. but instead of working through them and giving it your all, some people choose to use illegal substances that give them an unfair advantage over everyone else. if you take roids and don't workout then you get fat. so i know they're still training just like everyone else. but i still say, if you can't get it the natural way then it's not something that you've EARNED. the excess gains over what you would have gotten naturally, are GIVEN to you.

who do you respect more? the sprinter or the race car driver?

Top Bottom