Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Natural Dudes - How Come You Are Natural?

diablo135 said:
Here's a thought: What makes someone "natural"? For instance, It takes about 2.5 punds of red meat to get 5 grams of creatine. If you take a 10 gram maintainence dose, or even a 20 gram loading dose, that is like eating 5-10 pounds of meat a day, creatine wise. Is that natural? Is the body supposed to have 20 grams of creatine in it? How about 300 grams of protein a day? While it's not detrimental, how natural is it? ECA - doesn't hurt anyone, yet are you supposed to have aspirin, ephedra and caffeine in you all the time? Don't get me wrong, I do all of the above, I just wonder how "natural" all that is considered. Just because it is legal, does not make it natural. Steroids are in fact legal with a prescription so is that any worse? Think of them as supplements that a doctor gave you (if you got them from a doctor). For the record, I do not take steroids. I probably would if I had the chance, but I 've never gotten around to it.

Remember this: People on gear still need to bust their ass in the gym and watch their diets. It just makes it a bit more fun. If you were a photographer, wouldn't you get the best equipment you could use? Does that make you a lesser photog?

I don't think natural/unnatural is the best terms to be used when referring to steriod users. People could certainly consuming "unnatural" amounts of chemicals while not using steroids. Maybe a better term for people on gear would be hormonally enhanced.

One of the most motivating factors regarding gear and age: IronMaster. Do a search fellas, then talk about "dropping dead at 50".

Also, fuck plateus! I know it's recommended to reach your natural plateu, and then juice if you so wish. I'm going to be blunt, I just want to look good, I'm not trying to prove myself that I can lift xx pounds 'all by myself'. I don't want to wait til I'm 30-35 and see how far I really can go, if I can get there faster, then so be it.

I'm not a monster by any means, and I don't take it to become one. I'm simply curious of what it will do to me, responsibly off course!

Better living through chemistry, baby!

Top Bottom