Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Natural Dudes - How Come You Are Natural?

I'm afraid I'd like it too much. That's the reason I don't use any illegal drugs. I can't even kick caffeine, how could I kick steroids?:p

curling said:
This thread is for natural dudes over 20 years old for obvious reasons. You shouldn't do gear unless you are over 20.

So how come you are natural? There have been countless threads on why people juice so I am curious to see what your reasons are for not juicing.

Is it health reasons? Is it because of the cost? The stupid steroids laws? Or what?

I have nothing to gain that I need. I am after a "Men's Health" physique vs Flex Magazine and I have attained that without roids. If I played pro sports I might consider it.

erickthegreat11 said:
I'm afraid I'd like it too much. That's the reason I don't use any illegal drugs. I can't even kick caffeine, how could I kick steroids?:p
Why kick caffeine? It should help burn fat to a certain degree.

Yea those eca stacks are loaded with caffeine. And don't forget t3 either that shit is awesome for shedding unwanted pounds.

curling said:
Those are all good reasons blood and iron. Just curious what if they were legal, would you do them then?
No. As my original post stated the illegality of steroids is only one, and not the most important, reason I choose not to use them.

im with Blood&Iron on point #3.

further more i dont want to look back in a few years time and not know how far i could have come naturally.
i would be cheating myself of the satisfaction of knowing i can lift this much and i weight this much and i did it all my self.

as for legal issues: i dont care. who has never broken the law?
health:everything gives you cancer.....and we all die, may as well fill the casket.

so to sum it up......when i reach my peak......bring it on,

side effects

What about hair loss and ball shrinkage?
The ball shrinkage thing may be a myth I dont know.
I would like to try a few small cycles but i dont want to suffer these side effects(or any others).
Illeagality is not an issue for me.

Re: side effects

ant256 said:
What about hair loss and ball shrinkage?
The ball shrinkage thing may be a myth I dont know.
I would like to try a few small cycles but i dont want to suffer these side effects(or any others).
Illeagality is not an issue for me.

Why in the hell are you worried about ball shrinkage? I mean they're balls now if your dick shrunk I could see you gettting worried about that. The hair loss I got lots of hair. But I could see how you could be worried about that. But balls who cares they come back anyway after you use clomid.

Because I have only been lifting for a few years, and think I have at least a few months more *tears to shed* naturally before I take it to the next level.

Top Bottom