Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey I'm Brand New

MikhailT

Hey guys I'm proud to be a member of y'alls forum... I used to lift and enter Amateur Competitions throughout my late teens but was sidelined with injury for the past three years... I really want to get back into heavy lifting but I have recently moved to a new city and I know literally no one here. I am trying to make some friends but I haven't even picked a gym to train at yet... I was wondering if anyone was located around the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area and wanted a training partner... If not, any advice would be welcome... I haven't done this in a few years like I said and everything seems to be virtual these days.. Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,
Eric

Welcome to Elite Fitness Mikhailt. There are a great group of people on the forums that are all willing to assist you. You should look into becoming a Platinum Member . Pm EFSHANNA for a discount. Again, Welcome

Arabian

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I could really use some advice and I guess I should go about that by PM huh? Lol sorry I'm kinda new to this whole thing... I appreciate any advice you guys could give... Thanks!

Sincerely,
Eric

Welcome to EF Mik. Just post up any questions you may have about training and some of the good bro's here will definitely chime in to help. Look forward to you posting.

Thanks again guys really appreciate it... one thing i really am having trouble with is this.... I have to take TRT because of an injury i suffered when i was a little younger... i am always extremely tired and stuff from it and my doctor said to take my training easy... i'm trying to find some easy light weight exercises but i really don't know what the best rout to take would be... should i up my test or should i just stick to light weights? and if anyone has a good light routine if they would care to discuss it i would really appreciate it...

From zedhed...
You know peeps and all my good bros on here......this really makes me so dam sad and mad. Here Mik is with this dam quack that is telling him that his life is now relegated to feeling like shit and looking like crap cuz he is not supposed to do big workouts. Why? Because Mik is on TRT!
This kind of Dr should be put massive doses of estrogen instantly for peddling this kind of crap. How many hundreds of middle age men get told this? Its just dam dam sad is all I can say. At the very least this is grounds for malpractice, and then beat this ignoramice to a pulp for being willing to be ignorant in his chosen profession.
Please Mik get a diff DR. Bro you can and should feel like a young bull regardless of your age if you are on TRT/HRT. There is no good reason for you not to.
This guy is an IDIOT!!
Ok rant over. Now gonna go take it out on my weights. THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THEN A SO CALLED PROFESSIONAL THAT CHOOSES TO BE IGNORANT! And then peep ssuffer for that ignorance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro your dr is full of shit. There are a boat load of us that are on TRT and never felt better. Get yourself a blood test ASAP and then post it up. We will help you with it. But by all means your Dr does not know shit aobut TRT/HRT.
Welcome to EF!
You have come to the right and very best place for knowledge, learning and just a gr8 community of like minded peeps.
Feel free to ask all and any questions you wanna, we all will do our best to help you out.
Very best regards....
And get a new DR ASAP, Get a blood test ASAP!
What your guy told you is total bullshit bro and there is not any reason that you cant feel like we do and bro we feel like a million bucks!

Top Bottom