Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey guys I just wanted to say I was sorry.

needtogetaas

It seems I have been slacking a bit. More or less because of all the things I have had going on these days. My NTBM site is getting huge and we have made some big changes and more changes to come. We have redone a lot of the site and we will be doing more. I am working with some techs to get a whole new look to the site with way better graphics and shit.

I been talking with a lot of big companies about large contracts and business deals. A lot going on with not only ntbm but also my media Mg company too. I have been training a few Athletes for some NPC level shows coming up, been formulating 10 new products at once along with doing all I need to do to get the other new products out.

On top of that I also wrote 10 large Articles last month for some pretty big companies and my real big gem is I wrote a peace for a huge company we all know but I will say nothing till its been published and set in stone.

working on about 10-15 other large web sites along with ef so I have had to spread out and get to pm's all over the place.

What I am saying is this. Because of all the extra work last month I relies I have about 50 pm's from some of you guys that are at least 5 days old.

This is not acceptable and not up to my standard of excellence. So I am sorry that I still have a good number of you waiting on a reply from me and for my help. Last month was just a real tough one for me and I filled up my plat way to high.

So for this month I have cleared my plat and all is good to go. I have hired more staff to help me with some of my light work and take some of the load off of me.

Its not often then you send me a pm and I do not get back to you in less then 24 hours. I can assure all of you that starting right now I am back to that standard of excellence again. My replies to all of you will be lighting fast as they should be. So please I am sooooo not to busy this month and will keep it that way for you guys here on ef. Only for you ef guys though :biggrin: the rest of the net world can just wait in line ha ha

I love you boys and girls. Your my life and my heart. Aside from my family you guys are my family. O ya

You are all banned tee hee

The ONLY thing u need to be sorry about is not opening a european branch so we can get ur goodies past our overzealous customs officers here :D

ha ha thanks guys. Where the heck is all my friends? No one loves old need2 anymore. Or enough to post in my thread. BTW I am falling a sleep at the computer and i still have pm's from a week ago. I am going to get them all

With the amount you have helped me, I have no problem waiting for VERY VERY good advice. It is literally priceless. Im sure everyone on the site feels the same.

No worries needto. You'll make it up to me in a couple weeks. I'm thinking a beer and a upper body day haha

Top Bottom