ChefWide said:Friskers, my dear, mind if i cook breakfast on that avahawt?
er.. or how about i just have that for breakfast?
![]()
![]()
![]()
SoKlueles said:Hammy you need to say romantic things to me dang it
yes you doFrisky said:I agree... The Rodent and I need to have a long talk![]()
TheProject said:

Frisky said:faceparty.com is missing you dood
dude its romanticGambino said:two grown adults doing this? damn pathetic.
someone needs to throw a lock on this tripe
SoKlueles said:dude its romantic
everyone needs romance dang
tuc biscuit said:yeah, we both have picked up more than one person at different internet sites, cool eh?
whoooooooaaaaaaaaa you like getting backdoored?Frisky said:we both like it up the ass...
cool eh?
this isnt the steroid forum this is chat and conversationtiger88 said:ya .... on a steroid board...like a boat ride in venice romantic?
use your pm's
Frisky said:we both like it up the ass...
cool eh?
yes every member here holds their breath waiting for your next witty post on hereSoKlueles said:i havent seen one thing that the men have said that is amusing in this thread.....
hmmmmm
maybe we need to take over the humor department?
oh stop being a butthead, and let your monkey whack youhamstershaver said:yes every member here holds their breath waiting for your next witty post on here
wow im in tears with that witty remark, please continueSoKlueles said:oh stop being a butthead, and let your monkey whack you
omg i hate youhamstershaver said:wow im in tears with that witty remark, please continue
tuc biscuit said:now you see my remark was true and scathing, yours is just say anything
women know your limits and leave amusing remarks to men
hamstershaver said:wow im in tears with that witty remark, please continue
lmfaoKillahBee said:hahahaha - good one, Rodney Dangerfield.
tuc biscuit said:lol, you have
Gambino said:two grown adults doing this? damn pathetic.
someone needs to throw a lock on this tripe
ChefWide said:Pathetic? maybe. I spend most of my time on the road, dont have any social friends where I live yet and have a hot girlfriend that i would LOVE to be able to show off on my arm a lot more than I do.
I guess the nerd in me finds the fact that such a hot and alluring woman would have anything to do with me pretty fucking amazing, and, frankly, would love to run down the street yelling at the top of my lungs HEY, SHE'S WITH ME!!! REALLY!!! but i cant, distance relationships tend to preclude that a lot.
So, pathetic as it might be, EF C&C is my 'street' and you all are my 'friends' and once in a while i find it a real need to holler about how happy my girl makes me or how hot i think she is. outloud. for others to hear. not in a PM.
SO.... when i do it, if you dont find you can keep your lunch down, then dont read it. Skip all my threads, put me on ignore, whatever. No worries on my part, i wonder why you all are so freaked by a guy that just happens to think his girl is the coolest thing this side of peanut butter ice cream and just happens to want to shout about it!?
I dig her. i am going to say so. get over it.
C. Smoove
ChefWide said:Pathetic? maybe. I spend most of my time on the road, dont have any social friends where I live yet and have a hot girlfriend that i would LOVE to be able to show off on my arm a lot more than I do.
I guess the nerd in me finds the fact that such a hot and alluring woman would have anything to do with me pretty fucking amazing, and, frankly, would love to run down the street yelling at the top of my lungs HEY, SHE'S WITH ME!!! REALLY!!! but i cant, distance relationships tend to preclude that a lot.
So, pathetic as it might be, EF C&C is my 'street' and you all are my 'friends' and once in a while i find it a real need to holler about how happy my girl makes me or how hot i think she is. outloud. for others to hear. not in a PM.
SO.... when i do it, if you dont find you can keep your lunch down, then dont read it. Skip all my threads, put me on ignore, whatever. No worries on my part, i wonder why you all are so freaked by a guy that just happens to think his girl is the coolest thing this side of peanut butter ice cream and just happens to want to shout about it!?
I dig her. i am going to say so. get over it.
C. Smoove
ChefWide said:Pathetic? maybe. I spend most of my time on the road, dont have any social friends where I live yet and have a hot girlfriend that i would LOVE to be able to show off on my arm a lot more than I do.
I guess the nerd in me finds the fact that such a hot and alluring woman would have anything to do with me pretty fucking amazing, and, frankly, would love to run down the street yelling at the top of my lungs HEY, SHE'S WITH ME!!! REALLY!!! but i cant, distance relationships tend to preclude that a lot.
So, pathetic as it might be, EF C&C is my 'street' and you all are my 'friends' and once in a while i find it a real need to holler about how happy my girl makes me or how hot i think she is. outloud. for others to hear. not in a PM.
SO.... when i do it, if you dont find you can keep your lunch down, then dont read it. Skip all my threads, put me on ignore, whatever. No worries on my part, i wonder why you all are so freaked by a guy that just happens to think his girl is the coolest thing this side of peanut butter ice cream and just happens to want to shout about it!?
I dig her. i am going to say so. get over it.
C. Smoove
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














