Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hey Friskers....

ChefWide

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Friskers, my dear, mind if i cook breakfast on that avahawt?


er.. or how about i just have that for breakfast?



:chomp: :Chef: :chomp:
 
Hammy you need to say romantic things to me dang it
 
ChefWide said:
Friskers, my dear, mind if i cook breakfast on that avahawt?


er.. or how about i just have that for breakfast?



:chomp: :Chef: :chomp:


Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner...

:p
 
SoKlueles said:
Hammy you need to say romantic things to me dang it

I agree... The Rodent and I need to have a long talk ;)
 
tuc biscuit said:
yeah, we both have picked up more than one person at different internet sites, cool eh?

we both like it up the ass...


cool eh?
 
i havent seen one thing that the men have said that is amusing in this thread.....
hmmmmm
maybe we need to take over the humor department?
 
SoKlueles said:
i havent seen one thing that the men have said that is amusing in this thread.....
hmmmmm
maybe we need to take over the humor department?
yes every member here holds their breath waiting for your next witty post on here
 
tuc biscuit said:
now you see my remark was true and scathing, yours is just say anything


women know your limits and leave amusing remarks to men

I've never found you amusing
 
tuc biscuit said:
lol, you have


what a fun thread i made!!

You were a very funny guy, now your just bitter and predictable. I guess that's actually getting funny now, in a kind of pathetic way. I wish you were happier, mate, you were a much nicer guy when you were.
 
Gambino said:
two grown adults doing this? damn pathetic.
someone needs to throw a lock on this tripe


Pathetic? maybe. I spend most of my time on the road, dont have any social friends where I live yet and have a hot girlfriend that i would LOVE to be able to show off on my arm a lot more than I do.

I guess the nerd in me finds the fact that such a hot and alluring woman would have anything to do with me pretty fucking amazing, and, frankly, would love to run down the street yelling at the top of my lungs HEY, SHE'S WITH ME!!! REALLY!!! but i cant, distance relationships tend to preclude that a lot.

So, pathetic as it might be, EF C&C is my 'street' and you all are my 'friends' and once in a while i find it a real need to holler about how happy my girl makes me or how hot i think she is. outloud. for others to hear. not in a PM.




SO.... when i do it, if you dont find you can keep your lunch down, then dont read it. Skip all my threads, put me on ignore, whatever. No worries on my part, i wonder why you all are so freaked by a guy that just happens to think his girl is the coolest thing this side of peanut butter ice cream and just happens to want to shout about it!?

I dig her. i am going to say so. get over it.


C. Smoove
 
ChefWide said:
Pathetic? maybe. I spend most of my time on the road, dont have any social friends where I live yet and have a hot girlfriend that i would LOVE to be able to show off on my arm a lot more than I do.

I guess the nerd in me finds the fact that such a hot and alluring woman would have anything to do with me pretty fucking amazing, and, frankly, would love to run down the street yelling at the top of my lungs HEY, SHE'S WITH ME!!! REALLY!!! but i cant, distance relationships tend to preclude that a lot.

So, pathetic as it might be, EF C&C is my 'street' and you all are my 'friends' and once in a while i find it a real need to holler about how happy my girl makes me or how hot i think she is. outloud. for others to hear. not in a PM.




SO.... when i do it, if you dont find you can keep your lunch down, then dont read it. Skip all my threads, put me on ignore, whatever. No worries on my part, i wonder why you all are so freaked by a guy that just happens to think his girl is the coolest thing this side of peanut butter ice cream and just happens to want to shout about it!?

I dig her. i am going to say so. get over it.


C. Smoove



Frisky remove that perma smile from your face at once

Shedeeeefinitly just got a lil moist after reading that.

Chef. You slick mother fucker you.
 
ChefWide said:
Pathetic? maybe. I spend most of my time on the road, dont have any social friends where I live yet and have a hot girlfriend that i would LOVE to be able to show off on my arm a lot more than I do.

I guess the nerd in me finds the fact that such a hot and alluring woman would have anything to do with me pretty fucking amazing, and, frankly, would love to run down the street yelling at the top of my lungs HEY, SHE'S WITH ME!!! REALLY!!! but i cant, distance relationships tend to preclude that a lot.

So, pathetic as it might be, EF C&C is my 'street' and you all are my 'friends' and once in a while i find it a real need to holler about how happy my girl makes me or how hot i think she is. outloud. for others to hear. not in a PM.




SO.... when i do it, if you dont find you can keep your lunch down, then dont read it. Skip all my threads, put me on ignore, whatever. No worries on my part, i wonder why you all are so freaked by a guy that just happens to think his girl is the coolest thing this side of peanut butter ice cream and just happens to want to shout about it!?

I dig her. i am going to say so. get over it.


C. Smoove


fair enough.

:)

but, similiar to tom cruise jumping on oprah's couch, constantly reminding peeps of one's love can get a bit annoying, as I'm sure you will agree
 
ChefWide said:
Pathetic? maybe. I spend most of my time on the road, dont have any social friends where I live yet and have a hot girlfriend that i would LOVE to be able to show off on my arm a lot more than I do.

I guess the nerd in me finds the fact that such a hot and alluring woman would have anything to do with me pretty fucking amazing, and, frankly, would love to run down the street yelling at the top of my lungs HEY, SHE'S WITH ME!!! REALLY!!! but i cant, distance relationships tend to preclude that a lot.

So, pathetic as it might be, EF C&C is my 'street' and you all are my 'friends' and once in a while i find it a real need to holler about how happy my girl makes me or how hot i think she is. outloud. for others to hear. not in a PM.




SO.... when i do it, if you dont find you can keep your lunch down, then dont read it. Skip all my threads, put me on ignore, whatever. No worries on my part, i wonder why you all are so freaked by a guy that just happens to think his girl is the coolest thing this side of peanut butter ice cream and just happens to want to shout about it!?

I dig her. i am going to say so. get over it.


C. Smoove





And you Should!!!! Rock on Chef! ;)


RADAR
 
Top Bottom