Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey All I am New

Hi Ice Princess......tell us about yourself :) Were a nosey bunch of girls here . At least I am........hee hee;)

Welcome to the boards!! Dont leave us hanging....give us more info!! What are your goals...stats...etc. You will find anything and everything you need to know here...take your time and read...there is a search option..just type key words and it will bring up old posts relating to your topic. We talk about everything so more than likely its been discussed. We want to know more about ya:)

Hello ice princess, welcome, I'm kind of new myself, signed up almost 6 months ago but haven't visited in a long time. Now I'm back, been getting really bored at work and just keep getting more and more into bodybuilding. :)

Hey IP! Welcome also Cheetarah -- you all should contribute to the "Hi my name is..." thread. I'll bump it up for ya! Love to hear more!

BTW -- I'm personally burnt on bodybuilding --- I LOVE it but I'm having a hell of a time dropping bf and as a result, have just sort of lost my commitment to the goals.... INSPIRE ME GIRLS! What is that brings you to the Iron Game and why do you keep coming back??? Why do you prefer to "sweat" than "glow" in the gym? Are the guys cuter and buffer at your gym? (Maybe I need a new gym...???)

OK I'll quit my whining ;) Welcome and I'm sure you will find even more inspriation and probably even a few friends on these boards!

LIVE TO LIFT!

What up to the :newbie: <<<ha ha, finally got a chance to use this!!

Thank you for the warm welcome all!! Ok so I guess I really should tell you about me. I am 27, 5'10 and 145 pounds. I am a cardio freek! I do a 75 min cardio class 3 times a week, and body toning for 150 mins a week. I resently changed my diet to a high protein, low carb, low fat intake, which wasnt easy since i am not a huge fan of red meat. I am finding my alternatives to incorporate into my daily routine including protein shakes and protein bars. My goal is to begin weight training as soon as I am mentally ready.

hey girl, sounds like you have some good goals, you'll learn everything you need to know to start weight training here.

one concer i have is with your diet. High protein, low carb, low fat = LOW CALORIES in my mind.....You should eat carbs, but "good" ones such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, brown rice, veggies etc... otherwise you may not have enough energy

we'll deal with the cardio and weights when you are ready...

Top Bottom