Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!

Sounds good! Today i did legs and did:

5x5 squats increasing the weight where the last set was at 245lbs and I BARELY got 5.
3x10 barbell lunges (each leg)
3x10 DB stiff leg dead lifts

It was killer!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Hey man post some pics.
We wanna see our advice pay off bro ;-)

Btw your legs are strong doing that weight that is above average!

-------------------------------------

Pain is weakness leaving the Body

I know its above average for strength but if u look at me I look like a muscular pirate walking around on peg legs hahaha but honestly

Just an update if anyone is curious yesterday was my second leg day this week and I did 2x100 of leg press. It took everything in me and it killed!! Couldn't even flex my quads. Then I did 3x10 of still leg deadlifts

I have read all the posts in this thread. Here is what I do and it works. Squats, Squats and more squats. Back Squats, Front Squats, Hack Squats, Box Squats and Jefferson Squats. Do the compound exercises and forget the isolation exercises until you get some size going on. If possible do the squats in a power rack. Then if you get stuck and have to dump the weight you wont get hit when it bounces.
Another thing, superset the squats with jumping squats, no weight on the jumping squats. Dont worry about how much weight you can lift just work to failure after a good warm up. The rep scheme that works best for me is to do 8 reps and work up week by week and when I get to failure at 12 reps I will add weight and start at 8 again.
Here is a simple yet effective leg routine based on squats.
Back Squat 4x8 (4 sets at 8 reps) Failure on the last set. pyramid style
Leg Press 4x8
Hack squats 4x8
After that you can add what ever you like or call it a day. Its only 12 sets but your legs will be toast. You can also add in some wide and close stance work, if you can . Oh and dont forget to streach after the leg work out.

Top Bottom