Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajaxx

Hey everyone I need some advice on my first AAS cycle. Stats: 6'1" about 230 and ~ 13%BF. I lift religiously 4 days a week for the last year or so and have no plans to stop. I will be heading back to school next week and begin a cutting cycle with some Clen I have ordered, but that is not what I need advice on it is just to get my BF% down before my bulking cycle. My question is if I could run a Tbol cycle and supplement that with a low dose of dbol while keeping some nolva on hand to combat gyno if I should be vulnerable to that...Anyway, my Q is can I run the dbol at a max dosage of 20mg/day for six weeks along with the Tbol at say 50mg/day. My diet is pretty solid and I have always gained muscle rather easy. I would like to look bigger and be stronger for football next year and I figure a cycle like this could only help. BTW I am not afraid to "stick myself", but this will be my first cycle and I want to see how my body will react before I have any long acting esters in me. I appreciate any advice from the pros.

No aas advice to those under 21

Sorry bro. You need to continue training natty for a few more years.

No aas advice to those under 21

Sorry bro. You need to continue training natty for a few more years.

read your other post dude your 19, you dont need gear your test is sky high and besides running 2 orals together is horrible dont go there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom