Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help would be appreciated

Dylan Knows his stuff. I'd look along the lines of exactly what he said.
i'm about to run a Bridge... and I'm going to run Bridge, Unleashed, N2lsin, Gear, Forged Burner, Creatine, and of course Wheytobuild and if the window is right i'm going to toss in Forma just to help stay dry and aid in cutting that fat back.... Looking forward to it actually... do something along these lines for 6-8 weeks and kill the gym and diet and you'll see results.

Hi guys ive been reading forum for some time now just soaking in all the info. Ive been training for about 1-2 years now, and im looking into whats next while keeping natural.

Im not looking prohormones or anything in that range for now. Ive read a bit about unleashed and othrr supps around here but see em mostly in pct a bit unclear on how they work.

Stats:
23yr
5'9
170lbs
11-13% bf

Any info or help would be appreciated!

Danx, what's your current diet and training like? While the supplements recommended here are fantastic, all the natty test boosters you can get your hands on won't do much good if your diet and training aren't designed to help you meet your goals.

What kind of diet and training regimen are you using currently?

Top Bottom