Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help would be appreciated

Danxor

Hi guys ive been reading forum for some time now just soaking in all the info. Ive been training for about 1-2 years now, and im looking into whats next while keeping natural.

Im not looking prohormones or anything in that range for now. Ive read a bit about unleashed and othrr supps around here but see em mostly in pct a bit unclear on how they work.

Stats:
23yr
5'9
170lbs
11-13% bf

Any info or help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
what are you wanting to accomplish? i need to know your goals and ill get you all set up

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Not looking to get huge, maybe gain around 5-10lbs of clean mass to hit 175-180 and lower my body fat to single digits.

Pretty much looking into a clean shred look

Hope that gives ya an idea of what im trying to reach and thx for the help!

Not looking to get huge, maybe gain around 5-10lbs of clean mass to hit 175-180 and lower my body fat to single digits.

Pretty much looking into a clean shred look

Hope that gives ya an idea of what im trying to reach and thx for the help!

no problem... well for a nice natty stack you could run hcgenerate, gear and unleashed... also get some whey to build muscle... i would also get some creatine nitrate... you could run this for about 8 weeks... youll see a nice strength gain and i could see you getting about 5 lbs of lean muscle... need2slin would be a nice addition as well... coupon code needto139 will save you 15% off at the ntbm store

Nice WTBM is already my go to protein love the cinammon bun one!

About the others you mentioned there wont be any reprecausions afterwards?

Like for example unleashed ive read is a test booster( correct me if im wrong) would comming out of it just get me back to normal? Or something else would be needed?

you just need to cycle off test boosters... you can run it 8 weeks and then take 4 weeks off

Ok this sounds right up my alley. Ill be on the lookout for gear thx for info bro!

I'll send ya a pm if i have any other question if thats fine with you.

Ok this sounds right up my alley. Ill be on the lookout for gear thx for info bro!

I'll send ya a pm if i have any other question if thats fine with you.

pm me anytime bro... gear will be back any day so be looking for it because it will be selling fast

Top Bottom