Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with supplements and football

jumpmaster82 said:
if your sticking to legal stuff go with a shitload of protein, creatine, glutamine, and maybe a no2 sup. Also check out primordialperformance products.

Stay away from Dermacrine, I think DHEA is a banned substance. If you want the closest thing to steriods legally and within NCAA rules use Primordial Performance's Sustain with the new Phyto-Test. Also look for other Testosterone boosters out there, just be careful to look at the ingredients and make sure they are not banned substances.

D_Mac said:
Stay away from Dermacrine, I think DHEA is a banned substance. If you want the closest thing to steriods legally and within NCAA rules use Primordial Performance's Sustain with the new Phyto-Test. Also look for other Testosterone boosters out there, just be careful to look at the ingredients and make sure they are not banned substances.

Also man, if you are going to do some gear, do it early so you have a few months to get used to being natural again. The last thing you want is to be suppressed when you get into the season. I would be off by early June if it was me.

Top Bottom