Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with safe cycle!!

Dubdeisel

I am 28 5'10 around 12 to 15% bf been lifting for about 9 years off and on. I'm doing a third real cycle and need a little help. I've done test only with good results and also ran a test and deca cycle around a year ago with great results but the deca gave me a good bit if sides. My current cycle I'm about to start is test cyp 600mg a week split into two shots and gonna run dbol at 30 mgs ED for 30 days and also would like to add the deca in there at just 200 mgs a week split into two shots like the test. I know the deca is low but when I ran the previous cycle with 600 mgs test and 400 mgs deca weekly I had night sweats and some very noticeable loss of libido. I ran adex Eod and I am sure the sides were from the deca being that I've ran the test at same dose with very little sides. I mean no bloat or gyno problems. Then the deca came into the picture and I wasn't so lucky. My question is do you guys think that I should get the sides with the deca that low? I want the added benefits of the deca for my joints and the gains it will provide but I didn't like the sides. Anyone think at that dose I may be able to avoid those sides? Any help will be greatly appreciated. I'm starting the cycle in a few days and adex, nolva, and letro on hand. I guess I'm trying to avoid running caber or other substances to combat the deca sides simply because I just don't have them. Also I don't have a means of getting them. This is my first post ever so sorry if its not up to par or laid out like you guys are used to seeing. I had to start somewhere.

Thanks formastanzolol5 for the quick response. You think ill still have sides at that dose? Ill have to try to find some caber. I don't want to waste the bottle I have but also don't want to regret using it either. Do you think someone makes some " research chemicals" like caber? Or what?

This site f&@$;ng awesome. I'm glad I finally made a post. Thanks guys. Any advice with that cycle?

Weeks 1-4 30 mgs dbol ED
Weeks 1-10 deca 200 mgs week split into two pins
Weeks 1-12 test cyp 600 mgs week split into two pins

Pct is a whole other story I've read plenty on it and not concerned about that part. Well let me rephrase that I feel very comfortable with that part.

your problem is your running your test way too high... if you lowered your test dose down to 350 and bumped deca to 400 you would not have the problems you had before... you also need aromasin with this type of cycle as well as caber... there is a lot of aromatizing here and you are going to need to control that... you need the proper supports as well because as you already know, deca can come with a lot of sides but if you run it properly, you will not have any of the problems you had before...

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 deca 400 mg week
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard
5-12 hcgenerate es
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

This site f&@$;ng awesome. I'm glad I finally made a post. Thanks guys. Any advice with that cycle?

Weeks 1-4 30 mgs dbol ED
Weeks 1-10 deca 200 mgs week split into two pins
Weeks 1-12 test cyp 600 mgs week split into two pins

Pct is a whole other story I've read plenty on it and not concerned about that part. Well let me rephrase that I feel very comfortable with that part.

I see no problem with that cycle, except 200mg of Deca might be a bit low for an effective dose for gains. You would get some nice joint benefits from it, but I would run 400mg for mass

Top Bottom