Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with nutrobal mk677 and sr9009

VazeSeka

I’m looking to stack nutrobal and sr together
Heard some good things about these
I do crossfit. 5x per week, guys i train with are always yapping about how they are using them together. Never opened my mouth because everyone is an expert
I’m coming to you guys for guidance on how to use them and where to get them from. Trusted source please
I’m 24 years old, 5’10’’ 177 pounds and 15% body fat

with crossift, i have a great layout for you.. i dont really see mk677 involved in crossfit... i would look at mk2866 if you are wanting the added healing and recovery... with the possible water retention early on with 677, its not really ideal nor is it really ideal at your age...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and peptides make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I’m looking to stack nutrobal and sr together
Heard some good things about these
I do crossfit. 5x per week, guys i train with are always yapping about how they are using them together. Never opened my mouth because everyone is an expert
I’m coming to you guys for guidance on how to use them and where to get them from. Trusted source please
I’m 24 years old, 5’10’’ 177 pounds and 15% body fat
25mgs nutrobal
20mgs stenabolic
7caps n2guard

Top Bottom