Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help w/ a Devastating Bicep Routine

Lately I've been trying back and tri's and chest and bi's any body else done this. I've found that all the body parts get a real good workout. And when I really want to screw up my muscles I reverse and do tri's and back and bi's and chest.

fishstick said:
you guys seem to have some good info - so, any suggestions for a genetic mutant such as myself that has about 100 feet of space (a slight exaggeration) between the end of their bicep and the crook of their arm? in other words - what's the best approach for bigger bi's with folks that have a short bicep?

what's strange is my body weight can range by 10-15 pounds yet my bi's stay pretty much the same size.

i currently do bb curls and alt seated db curls not on my back day.

Actually, I just read an article about that today. To get rid of the gap between the bicep and the elbow, you should do preacher curls (either with a straight barbell or with dumbells) and really stretch the arm out in the bottom position, i.e. do not curl up until your arms are fully stretched out.

I just did that today, and really stretched, and my veins were popping out nicely in my lower bicep.

thanks nikolai_bolkov!

i'll give preacher's a try. if it helps bring out the veins, that's a bonus.

i already do a lot of heavy back work, so maybe a strict, isolation move such as preacher's will do the trick.

nothing to lose!
:)

Bouncer, propabily you work your muscles two times per week, so tell me how you work biceps in you chest day and in the next day you work back.

You biceps will be able to do a better work, but the biceps won't rest.

Top Bottom