Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help...somebody :)

ann

Warlobo suggested I post this on the board. I am not sure where to start.....ugh.

Heres my scoop : Contemplating competing this spring in a competition. More than likely in the novice category.

I am also, at this time, planning my next cycle. Was going to do some test prop with anavar thrown in.

My question is : can someone pass along to me a good pre-cycle that they have used??

I would like to build up some more muscle, plus lean out a tad. I have done two cycles of winny, at 50mg everyday, with excellent results. I would like to get my new order together, but would like to get everything I need at once, so I wont have to fart around ordering more at a later time.(dont know if I should get some T3, clen???)

I am 5'9 at 153 pds, with 14% b/f tested with the calipers. I really dont want to go much lower in weight, maybe 8 pds, if that.

Dont know what else info I need to supply....but was looking for some help from previous compettitors. I am going to make some copies of New@ diets she posted :) That will be my biggest hurdle...my diet......achievable though of course ;)

great point, lobo

so it pretty much negates what i was going to say...

but i am going to use winny/eq/primo/anavar/t3/clen (still working on timing and doses)

but other than t3, i have used them all before

You should give a cycle a trial run...and primo why are you using such a stack?? I think anavar and winny would be great alone..no need for the primo and t3....you can get lean w/ diet, exercise and a simple eca stack! Ann did you like your results from winny? Anavar or winny are great for pre-contest but like Lobo said, dont try something different right before a show...ive seen a few people react differently to anavar...but it could have been fake stuff too so you gotta be careful!

test makes me really really nervous, why not use deca instead? I'm a huge fan of deca and winny... my contest cycle is coming up in a few weeks and it will be 50mgs Deca every 7-10 days (depends) for 8 weeks, then 7-8 weeks of Winstrol, 50mgs EOD and Nolvadex throughout the cycle.

Seriously though... have you used deca, it works wonders... I would think about it.

--Iron Queen

Iron Queen said:
test makes me really really nervous, why not use deca instead? I'm a huge fan of deca and winny... my contest cycle is coming up in a few weeks and it will be 50mgs Deca every 7-10 days (depends) for 8 weeks, then 7-8 weeks of Winstrol, 50mgs EOD and Nolvadex throughout the cycle.

Seriously though... have you used deca, it works wonders... I would think about it.

--Iron Queen

Deca makes me nervous Iron Queen. The virilization factors alone scare the shit out of me. Can you tell me any sides you developed from using it?? I read one woman on here lost a lot of hair on it. I would guess though that you have made some impressive gains on it. Can you tell me your stats??

I used test prop for about 4 weeks, a shot every few days, and got some good pumps started, but wasnt on it long enough to notice any gains. ( got into my hubbys stash)

Last edited:
I have never used anavar before..... but was going to try it. I know it affects everyone differently. Love the winny.....was hoping to give my liver a little rest, so that was why I was going to choose the test this time around.(before the comp came into full swing frame of mind ) . Winny really gives me a good pump though :)

So no clen for me -- extreme headaches. I can really lean down on diet alone...... started a clean one, and already feel as though I have lost 5 pounds !! My body responds quickly to diet and change.

Thanks girls for your inputs, I appreciate it, and can understand the reasons not to use new gear prior to a show. Now...... the ordering.....UGH ;)

Many questions from me will be coming.....I am surrounded by men and their advice, and know exactly where I need to go when they tell me shit I know aint right :)

I am going to work my ass off for the next couple of months, and see how I feel and look, to put my butt on a stage. I will only do it if I am satisfied with myself . Thanks again.

primodonna said:
great point, lobo

so it pretty much negates what i was going to say...

but i am going to use winny/eq/primo/anavar/t3/clen (still working on timing and doses)

but other than t3, i have used them all before

You gotta send me a picture girl :) I know you like the Eq....that is something I still want to try; but I suppose this time isnt feasible, since I have never done it before. Clen gives me god awful headaches....... T3, never used. Will probably have some on stock though :)

sah1975 said:
Getting same headaches with clen will they go away or do they stay al long as you continue to take clen?

I didnt stay on it long enough to know sah........ my headaches lasted about the five days I stayed on it. It really put me out those days also--so bad i went to the ER...... I couldnt move :( I was diagnosed with cluster headaches--form of migraine. Not sure if the clen had a lot to do with it, but it made me want to stay away from it.

Some have great exerience with clen....maybe they can chime in and give you some good info.

I've been using deca for the last 10 weeks @ 200mg per week. Only sides have been oily skin and increased sex drive. Definetly no hair loss, strength and hardness gains have been fantastic too.

Top Bottom