Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on beginner cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddhi

19 nearly 20, know the risks of aas and I'm still going to run them regardlessly If you say I'm too young so all help and tips is appreciated.

1-4weeks 30-40mg ed dianabol
1-12weeks test e/c dependant on ur advice

Pct on 14th week
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid ? Is it necessary if so what dosage and is armidex required? First thread so bare with me if it's shit or whatever, thanks x

Too small
Too young

Learn to eat, train, supplement, and recover properly

Like I said I'm going to run it regardless of your opinion on my age, any actual help would be appreciated

Like I said I'm going to run it regardless of your opinion on my age, any actual help would be appreciated

Dude at your age you have soo much free test running through you, you really aren't going to be super happy with the results in my opinion. Put that gear away for a bit, get stuck into the right foods train hard and you will make just as good gains as your mates. Plus you will keep yours. And really if you want help/tips but won't listen to anyone, use the search button. Dbol and test would have to be the most popular cycle. I just hope you choose the correct path.

Another thick headed, stubborn, clueless kid who will do permanent damage to his body....thread closed

if you are gonna do what you want anyway then why come on here asking for advice?

you haven't even busted your first nut yet and you already are ready to run male hormones? give me a fucking break .. with your stats you are tiny and steroids will do nothing for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom