Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help my chest workout

GA.Boy

Guys...heres my chest workout...tell me what you think.
All are dumb-bells.

Flat Bench 1x10
1x8
1x6
1x4

Decline 3x10

Incline 3x7

Machine Flies 3x12

I also do back when I do chest. Thanks....

throw decline in the trash, your doing dips. if you feel you need another exercise do dumbell flye's. you might wanna use a barbell on either flat or incline but not both. I'd use cable flyes instead of machine but whatever.

any basic chest routine usuall consists of:
1st exercise= barbell compound movement ie. bench press
2nd= various dumbell pressing ex.
3rd= some type of flye or machine or dips

looks fine. what do you do for back?

For back I do...

Pull-Ups- 4x12

Bent-Over Rows-2x8
2x6

Close-Grip Rows- 3x10

One-Arm Rows- 3x10

I'm still confused about my chest workout though. How many sets and reps should I do for each workout? I don't do barbell's because of a nagging shoulder injury. thanks a million.

I do chest and tri's together. I use compound movements with heavier weight and lower reps. The lower the reps the more the weight. I alternate doing either barbell or dumbell as well. Get lots of sleep and eat plenty of chow.

FLAT BENCH 5X10,8,5,5,5
INCLINE DB BENCH 5X10,8,5,5,5
FLAT OR INCLINE DB FLY 4X10,8,6,6
WEIGHTED DIPS 4XFAILURE W/50 TO 70 LBS.

I like to do chest and back together. I superset bent over rows with bench. You would be suprised how much stronger you are on bench when you work the back muscles before you bench. I like the whole idea of working antagonist muscle groups together. it seems to give you a neuromuscular kick. I definitely am stronger on my pressing movements when I do the opposite muscle group before it.

The_Eviscerator said:
I like to do chest and back together. I superset bent over rows with bench. You would be suprised how much stronger you are on bench when you work the back muscles before you bench. I like the whole idea of working antagonist muscle groups together. it seems to give you a neuromuscular kick. I definitely am stronger on my pressing movements when I do the opposite muscle group before it.

I like the sig.

Top Bottom