Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me out. Yohimbe question.

edII

I've searched and i can't get all my questions answered. Can you mix yohimbe in a DMSO solution to make yohimburn? Or is yohimbe only for injestion? Anyone have any good results with yohimbe? Let me know you guys expieriences and opinions. I'm a poor college student and i would rather make some instead of shelling out 60 bucks for yohimburn. thanks. edII

there is a difference between Yohimbe and Yohimbine HCL... regular yohimbe, which is available OTC, can not be used transdermally. Macro or Ulter will let you know the deal.

yohimbe contains LITTLE yohimbine, contains many harmful alkaloids and is a poor choice for use in a transdermal

if you want to make your own transdermal you will need yohimbine hcl.

DMSO is a poor choice.. you will get entirelyt systemic uptake (oral use would be more beneficial)

the yohimbine: tips and tricks thread has various ingredients that can be used.

thanks macro. you mentioned it being a poor choice for transdermal, what about injesting it? have you heard any good expieriences this way? how many mg/day and how would you spread it out?

shameless bump for someone who has tried yohimbe orally.

btw- macro, i can't find the tips and tricks thread you talked about? could you post the link for me or at least who started the thread? thanks.

yohimbe orally is OK, yohimbine orally would be better (an individual could buy powder and use it orally, though this would be illegal)

dosage for oral use are apprx 20mg per 100kg or .2mg per kg (though tolerance does vary)

the tips and tricks thread is written by me and it is in the archives

use the search box at the bottom of the search page

Top Bottom