Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me find girlfriends macros

skralla

I have no experience finding macros for females so some help would be appreciated. She recently came off a "starvation diet" (she just barely didnt eat anything at all) and I got her back on track, I found some online calculators and kind of placed her current caloric intake in 1400 and been bumping it down by 50 per week, she's at 1250 right now.
I just have seen that some females consume a lot more calories and are smaller than her.

Her stats are"
5'8 167.2 lbs and she works out about 5x a week, she currently is doing the Erin Stern workout here in BB.com

I'm trying to get her back on track so any help would be appreciated.
I had her eat 1400 calories for about 2 weeks after her non eating period to "regulate her metabolism" a little (Probably some broscience but I found it here on the misc)

Thanks for the helps guys.

Hey there...just saw this post. I'm out and about but will answer you tomorrow. Do you have any thoughts on macro breakdown? Any preferences?

She should be eating way more and you're on the right track with having her slowly bump things up. A rough guide for cutting is weight times 10, which would put her at 1670 and that's the low end for cutting. I'd keep adding that 50 cals a week and get up to somewhere between 1700-2000. It'll go against what she wants but will help in the long term. I'll give ya the breakdown tomorrow

Top Bottom