Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me Design a Post-Workout Shake

barnidge

Hey, I am interested in making a custom blend over at protein factory for my ckd diet and was wondering what you guys would suggest for a good weekday blend?

I appreciate your input.

Here's what I'm gonna get when I get a lil extra cash
Glutamine Peptides 10 Gr/ serving
Multi vit 2 gr/ serving
Hydro 520 whey 40 gr / serving
Maltodextrin 80 gr/ serving
Bannanna flavor
Splenda sweetener

If it does, leave a little of the malto out and dump in sugar free vanilla pudding mix it'll cover it well.

Mr. X

Would this blend work just as well if I left the malto out since I am trying to stay in Ketosis? Also, is it wise to take a protein in right before bed when cutting or will that prevent fat loss. When do you guys eat protein?

Thanks

protein factory has to be the worst service I've ever had, they'll probably change the prices around on you after you buy it and still after 6 emails of arguing they'll tell you that "when we blend vitamins into the protein we use a much higher concentration. Which costs $70/lb." not the $15.79 on their website. including creatine on their website it costs 34.99/kg they might try charging you 34.99/lb, and if you make an order that doesn't get through the order (no receipt) page, and you call them to check on it they might say that they RECEIVED your order and are sending it out right then and only till you call a week later will someone else say that they actually didnt receive your order.

any one else get these problems?
be careful

This is my post workout shake; it taste great and doesn't cost too much:

8 ounces water
3 large ice cubes
1 banana
2 scoops Designer Protein - Strawberry flavor
1 scoop of EAS Phosphagen - Fruit punch flavor

Blend and enjoy!

Top Bottom