Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Ladies

kcap

okay i have been dieting for 10 weeks now and i feel like my relationship is going downhill my boyfriend and i live together and right now we are both dieting for a show he is acting fine but i am a complete mess like i am mean and moody and i cant even do cardio with him without getting mad over little things what should i do i feel like i a m going crazy!!! does this happen to you what do you do

i get up at 5 am and do cardio on an empty stomach then eat my breakfast at the gym then got to work from 8-5 then either go to my waitressing job a few nights a week or go directly to the gym from work and do weight training and some cardio and i feel like hte only time i get to see him i am on complete empty ,what should i do

Wow... I competed when I was a stay-at-home mom who was also self-employed so I know the feeling of feeling like you are being pulled in 50 thousand different directions and have almost nothing left to give those that you love. You often question, "Why am I doing this?" I suppose if you can come up with a good answer, then continue on your current course. If you are making yourself miserable just to say you stepped out onto stage all pro-tan and hit a couple of poses then maybe you should rethink your current situation.

Maybe that isn't what you wanted to hear but I am honestly trying to be helpfull.

Good luck to you!

I only get really grumpy when my blood glucose is low.

Have you got a coach/trainer who is supervising your calories?

How many are you eating a day?

Any cheat meals in your plan?

Really, a solid BF, friend, family is so much more important than a comp.

You may want to consider something like St. John's wort, it helps with moodiness as well.

Everyone will have grumpy days, so either it is the diet or the relationship, you have to sort out which one it is.

Too many grumpy days, something is not right.

kcap said:
okay i have been dieting for 10 weeks now and i feel like my relationship is going downhill my boyfriend and i live together and right now we are both dieting for a show he is acting fine but i am a complete mess like i am mean and moody and i cant even do cardio with him without getting mad over little things what should i do i feel like i a m going crazy!!! does this happen to you what do you do

i get up at 5 am and do cardio on an empty stomach then eat my breakfast at the gym then got to work from 8-5 then either go to my waitressing job a few nights a week or go directly to the gym from work and do weight training and some cardio and i feel like hte only time i get to see him i am on complete empty ,what should i do

My husbands biggest complaint is that I am "on empty" by the time the kids are in bed and we settle on the couch. It is difficult, but I try and save something for my husband at the end of the day....it means the world to him. It doesn't have to be sex all the time, but men need some kind of attention everyday. Little things go a long way in a relationship. (Of course all this goes for him as well). I also think living together is a mistake. Unless you want to spend forever with this guy then why make that commitment. You could maintain a good relationship with him and have more time to concentrate on your training and diet.

I better stop now I'm starting to sound like Dr. Phil

Rebecca D

Top Bottom