Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP, I sometimes get Back Pain and Neck Pain when doing Squats, is that from Bloat or Test E?

Sounds like form to me.
Maybe a little too much bending at the waist instead of a more upright posture.

Neck pain would probably from the bar being to high like b light said. Make sure your traps and shoulders are carrying the brunt of the wieght not your neck.

Mac173 said:
Sounds like form to me.
Maybe a little too much bending at the waist instead of a more upright posture.

Neck pain would probably from the bar being to high like b light said. Make sure your traps and shoulders are carrying the brunt of the wieght not your neck.

good to see you mac how you been brother?

whats the old saying, drop your ego at the door. people should be more concerned about form more than " look at how much i can squat"

Re: HELP, I sometimes get Back Pain and Neck Pain when doing Squats, is that from Blo

Actually estrogen and progesterone play an anti-inflammatory role in the body. Estrogen is also used for osteoporosis... High estrogen should infact have the opposite effect...

Check your form

zk7 said:
Hi,

Help, last time I did Squats, I felt huge back pain, lower back pain i felt like it was going to snap, i was barely able to walk, I felt alot of pressure also on my neck area on the backside, is that from Excess Bloat from the Testosterone Enanthate or High Blood Pressure or Both? But when I increase my Anti Estrogen aromatase inhibitor, i don't get as much back pain.

So it's only a bloat thing pressure on the back?

Do many of you guys get back pain when bloated? is that dangerous? I feared my back would snap or neck !!! thats dangerous.

reply quick please thanks.

xrsist said:
good to see you mac how you been brother?

whats the old saying, drop your ego at the door. people should be more concerned about form more than " look at how much i can squat"
Pretty good and yes that's definetily true.
I love watching 140lb highschoolers who try and curl the 65's.
Now that's some funny shit.

Re: HELP, I sometimes get Back Pain and Neck Pain when doing Squats, is that from Blo

gjohnson5 said:
Actually estrogen and progesterone play an anti-inflammatory role in the body. Estrogen is also used for osteoporosis... High estrogen should infact have the opposite effect...

Check your form
True, but wouldn't that be an even effect throughout the body instead of isolated?

I don't believe his problem is high estrogen so it doesn't apply

But to answer your question , not necessarily
It would depend on his estrogen / progesteron level as well as the joints that are effected the most by his exercises...

The only joint that tends to hurt me is my right shoulder, and I'm always am on some AI..

Mac173 said:
True, but wouldn't that be an even effect throughout the body instead of isolated?

I agree with gjohnson here, it isnt bloat or estrogen. You have an injury. Often times injuries project pain to other areas, often called to as referral pain. Id lay off the squats for a while and try some deads or leg presses and see it it imporves over a few weeks.

are u properly warmed up? when i do legs i have to start out with light leg press or even machine squats to warm up to do free weights squats...if i dont my knees are in complete agony and my back gets so stiff i cant even walk

st8grad said:
You are compressing discs into nerves. That isn't from estrogen.

agreed

Top Bottom