Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!! EQ anxiety !!HELP

I just come off my cycle, I was on test400 and EQ. I'm 2 weeks off cycle and still having hard time dealing with depression and anxiety everyday! one more week to start my PCT. I never had any issue with anxiety in my life. but 2 weeks after EQ kicked in, I was giving speech to my class and that's when it got me and I had to leave the class room. ( I like giving speeches all my life and never have problem with that), that's when I know something is wrong and I narrow it to the EQ side effect. anyway,
the question for those who overcome their anxiety that caused by EQ or by any other AAS, does it go away whenever the stuff totally leave my system? like within PCT time or after? If its all about time then that will make me feel better and will try to deal with it till go away. I just need an answer to motivate me instead of being lost with no answer:rolleyes:
Trust me man, stop taking EQ, it seems like it affects people differently. But for me it was a nightmare. Nothing ever made me feel the way EQ did… I was on a cycle of EQ 7 years ago. At the time I didn’t know the EQ was the issue, I thought it was just me. I took other things in the past and never had issues… so the crazy thing is that 3 weeks ago I started up a cycle and EQ was one of them, now I’m x convinced that EQ was my issue… I’m currently going through a very ruff time as we speak. I will never touch EQ again in my life. But as tough as it is for me, the only thing that was different this time than 7 years ago is the knowledge of understanding that this is not me it’s the EQ… stay safe

I had horrible anxiety earlier this year turns out my b12 levels got out of control and having B vitamins at high levels can cause wicked anxiety. I was doing B12 injections and that is what caused mime, I feel for you man it is awful. Once I cut the b12 it went away after a little while. The same should happen for you once the EQ clears I will also add test in high concentration can also cause anxiety for some.

Trust me man, stop taking EQ, it seems like it affects people differently. But for me it was a nightmare. Nothing ever made me feel the way EQ did… I was on a cycle of EQ 7 years ago. At the time I didn’t know the EQ was the issue, I thought it was just me. I took other things in the past and never had issues… so the crazy thing is that 3 weeks ago I started up a cycle and EQ was one of them, now I’m x convinced that EQ was my issue… I’m currently going through a very ruff time as we speak. I will never touch EQ again in my life. But as tough as it is for me, the only thing that was different this time than 7 years ago is the knowledge of understanding that this is not me it’s the EQ… stay safe
Another old thread come to life??

Top Bottom