Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!! EQ anxiety !!HELP

shining10

I just come off my cycle, I was on test400 and EQ. I'm 2 weeks off cycle and still having hard time dealing with depression and anxiety everyday! one more week to start my PCT. I never had any issue with anxiety in my life. but 2 weeks after EQ kicked in, I was giving speech to my class and that's when it got me and I had to leave the class room. ( I like giving speeches all my life and never have problem with that), that's when I know something is wrong and I narrow it to the EQ side effect. anyway,
the question for those who overcome their anxiety that caused by EQ or by any other AAS, does it go away whenever the stuff totally leave my system? like within PCT time or after? If its all about time then that will make me feel better and will try to deal with it till go away. I just need an answer to motivate me instead of being lost with no answer:rolleyes:

that isnt EQ anxiety thats being off gear and now youre starting the inevitable decline into PCT.

Anxiety on EQ is over exaggerated if you ask me...been on 600mg for 14 weeks so far and yes have felt a little due to personal problems, but nothing over the top. I feel it is more psychological than anything.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I am on 750mg eq a week and aside from being hungry all the time I have no issues with anxiety from eq. Most likely it is because your now off and your test levels are starting to decline. I have never known gear to cause anxiety in someone except for clen, halo and maybe tren. But once your system returns to normalcy you should be fine.

that isnt EQ anxiety thats being off gear and now youre starting the inevitable decline into PCT.

It is bro, It started the between 2-3 week when the EQ kicked in. It happend to lots of people while I was reading here and there.

Anyway, I really hope this will go away by the time I finish my pct. It started to be a nightmare.

That is strange as I have never experienced it nor heard of anyone. But it will be easy to find out if it is the culprit. When ready for next cycle start with only eq and use for a month and see if the anxiety returns. If it does then the reason has been found. Test can cause anxiety as well in high enough doses. or what. an appear to be anxiety.

I had the same problem. I'm prone to anxiety. Ran eq and test E for 12 weeks. The eq gave me a little anxiety. Once I was off everything went back to normal. Don't let it get to your head and youll be fine. The majority of the anxiety is coming from you. If you think about it all the one it just makes it worse.

Top Bottom