Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!! EQ anxiety !!HELP

yogi makes a nice organic calming tea... could try it

medication could also help but not sure if that's the avenue you'd like to take

EQ anxiety is usually gone in the 4-5th week for me.

well when i was using EQ i ended up at the hospital one day, we were sitting in class and i started to feel a heavy breathing, heartbeat, and sweating as if i wasent able to controle anything.. I realised that it might be a heart attack, fainted 2-3times glimt faiting

Became pale and started having after that i had anxeity about dieing :p because the doctors said i had alittle LVH. In reality it might have been the EQ that gave me an anxeity attack, and when thinking about i had performance anxiety it might not have helped

4-5th week after you done from the EQ or while you still on it ?

From when you start. So not the whole cycle. Just the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

well when i was using EQ i ended up at the hospital one day, we were sitting in class and i started to feel a heavy breathing, heartbeat, and sweating as if i wasent able to controle anything.. I realised that it might be a heart attack, fainted 2-3times glimt faiting

Became pale and started having after that i had anxeity about dieing :p because the doctors said i had alittle LVH. In reality it might have been the EQ that gave me an anxeity attack, and when thinking about i had performance anxiety it might not have helped

Maybe, you have exam anxiety??

Wtf?

How old are you,you moron?

I really don't think you need to speak to anyone on this board like this. Please show others respect.

Top Bottom