Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help/Advice on 2nd Cycle

mrg90

Hi, I am new to this forum and I am just looking for any advice people could give on my cycle, i have done a lot of research but seen lots of contradicting things and opinions change over the years!
Stats - I'm 23 years old, 82kg, 6ft tall, Train 5 days a week
Diet - I eat clean 6 days with 1 cheat day a week, average clean day...
Breakfast - 3 whole eggs, 1 slice of wholemeal toast, green tea (supps- multi vit, liver protection, cod liver oil)
11am snack - 2 handfuls of nuts
dinner - chicken breast, cous cous, peppers, salad
3:30 snack - protein bar (20g protein, 10g creatine)
pre work out - chicken/turkey, carrots, broccoli, turnip, onions (supps- HMB, liver support)
During workout - Xtend (BCAA) with ConCrete (Creatine)
Post work out - turkey stir fry
before bed - Whey protein + ZMA

The steroids i am taking are as followed (all Medi Tech):
Test Prop - twice a week @ 100mg
Tren Acetate - twice a week @ 60mg
Masteron - twice a week @ 60mg
8 week cycle

PCT - Clomid 50mg 3 times a week
5 weeks

If anyone has any advice on how i should tweak any of this then it would be very much appreciated or advice on gains i should expect, sides i might encounter? This is my second cycle but i have never run any of these steroids before.

Thanks in advance!

too keep your blood levels stable.. you will need to be pinning all of those compounds more frequent then twice per week. Test Prop and Tren Ace have short esters and should be pinned no later than EOD. And if you are using the prop version of Masteron.. the same goes for that. The dosages also will need to be changed slightly. What are you taking on cycle for support? Anything for estro related sides, something like aromasin or armidex? Anything for prolactin.. or are you just hoping you don't wind up lactating from the nipples? Do some research on Caber. Taking anything to keep your balls active during cycle so you aren't completely shut down when it comes time for PCT? Look into HCG or a product called HCGenerate from needtobuildmuscle.com. Finally, there are much better ways to recover then simply using a SERM for PCT. Look into Forma Stanzol from mrsupps.com and Natural Test boosters like Unleashed and Post Cycle from needtobuildmuscle.com. DAA is also and excellent option to help your recovery process.

Your cycle should look like this:

1-8 Test Prop 100 mg EOD
1-8 Tren Ace 100 mg EOD
1-8 Masteron 100 mg EOD

1-8 Caber .5 mg E3D
1-8 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
5-8 HCGenerate

PCT:
9-12 Clomid 25/25/25/25
9-12 Forma Stanzol, 7 pumps applied twice per day
9-12 Unleashed/Post Cycle Combo, as directed for PCT
9-12 DAA, 3 g per day.

Thanks for you advice, That seems like a lot of gear, will i be ok dosing at that amount? and i am currently pinning in my glutes, will they be able to take it every other day (alternating) ok?
I was also recommended not to inject more than 2ml at one time, therefore would you split these into two injections? The gear i have is 100mg/1ml
I haven't considered anything for sides but will defiantly look into this!
And PCT i did consider natural, but again this is something i have heard mixed reviews about (basically saying its not much use), so thanks for you advice i will have a look at these!

What do you think about gaspari viridex xt as an alternative to HCGenerate? HCGenerate is very expensive in the UK, I dont mind spending as long as its worth it.
Caber, I have looked into this, can you only get it from pharmacies? or i can't find it on supp sites, if its only available online do you have any recommended trusted sites.
I will be ordering some PCT combo and a similar thing to unleashed!

Also aromasin or armidex both can only be bought online, is there anywhere safe? I think im going to ask the person im getting the gear from, see if he can get it

Last edited:
Top Bottom