Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol log PICS

How do you manage to eat that much in one sitting? I will literally throw up if I eat past a certain point and have been having this issue for a while. Any advice?

it might not be something you aren't doing.. it might be something you are doing.

if you drink coffee or take stims that can hurt your appetite for example. also tossing a ton of condiments on a meal will fill you up quicker than eating a clean meal without oils, butter, mayo, and that other crap.

i can easily eat a dozen eggs in 1 sitting.. the key is I scramble them up with no oil or butter or nothing. its not difficult at all.

How do you manage to eat that much in one sitting? I will literally throw up if I eat past a certain point and have been having this issue for a while. Any advice?

Honestly bro it's taken me a long time to work up to eating this much. You need to find what works for you. Example, I could not eat this many eggs without the bacon and oj. I need the flavor change. It also helps to eat at the same time everyday. Your body gets used to it. If I eat a hour earlier or later I'm not as hungry and it makes it harder. When all else fails you can't go wrong with a ghrp6 injection 10 min before you eat :)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using EliteFitness

it might not be something you aren't doing.. it might be something you are doing.

if you drink coffee or take stims that can hurt your appetite for example. also tossing a ton of condiments on a meal will fill you up quicker than eating a clean meal without oils, butter, mayo, and that other crap.

i can easily eat a dozen eggs in 1 sitting.. the key is I scramble them up with no oil or butter or nothing. its not difficult at all.

I don't use condiments oils ect. Yet I struggle to eat more then 4 eggs in one sitting, I'm just never hungry -.-

Honestly bro it's taken me a long time to work up to eating this much. You need to find what works for you. Example, I could not eat this many eggs without the bacon and oj. I need the flavor change. It also helps to eat at the same time everyday. Your body gets used to it. If I eat a hour earlier or later I'm not as hungry and it makes it harder. When all else fails you can't go wrong with a ghrp6 injection 10 min before you eat :)

Well I mean its not like I don't eat a lot, I'm putting down 4500-5000 calories daily, I just want to be eating more, yet it just becomes increasingly difficult as the days go by to eat that much rather then my appetite adjusting.

I am considering hitting another run of peptides since I loved when I ran them and that is the only time my appetite was through the roof.

Well I mean its not like I don't eat a lot, I'm putting down 4500-5000 calories daily, I just want to be eating more, yet it just becomes increasingly difficult as the days go by to eat that much rather then my appetite adjusting.

I am considering hitting another run of peptides since I loved when I ran them and that is the only time my appetite was through the roof.

I know what you mean, it isn't easy to do. Try making your food more flavorful is the only last thing I can suggest. I don't know if I could put down more than 5k calories a day myself ha

I don't use condiments oils ect. Yet I struggle to eat more then 4 eggs in one sitting, I'm just never hungry -.-

i was like that as a kid.. it wasn't really until my early 20's my appetite blew up.

you might just be young and it might be genetics. if you juice up that should boost appetite. also there are peptides that will increase appetite as well.

my appetite is crazy today. if i go to a buffet i usually get 4 plates of food before stopping myself. rice, chicken, steak, salad, eggs, pork... you name it i will chow it down.. when i was a kid i would get yelled at for not even finishing 1 plate. i actually have to stop myself from eating or my body fat will get out of control but if i don't get in A LOT of food my mass shrinks up slowly but surely. you better eat if you want mass.

Hey guys just wanted to log that I am 4 days in. Haven't felt much yet but hopefully soon. The only thing I noticed was I'm starting to get a little acne on my face. Beastdrol gave me horrible acne so I'm hoping Hella won't... But we will see

Hey guys just wanted to log that I am 4 days in. Haven't felt much yet but hopefully soon. The only thing I noticed was I'm starting to get a little acne on my face. Beastdrol gave me horrible acne so I'm hoping Hella won't... But we will see

Helladrol really takes a bit to get going, usually 2nd or 3rd week it really starts getting good.

Top Bottom