Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol and n2slin log!

Took my first dose of hella this morning I still plan on running it at 75 for the week, I had a slight headache when I woke up and when I took the hella a few hours after the headache became worse could be coincidence or hella could of made it worse no big deal I took a aspirin and it went away. Today was leg day and I had to go with my gf so I couldn't go heavier.

Front squat 10 reps 90/135/135/155
Hack squats 10 reps 135/225/225/275
Leg curls 10 reps 60/70/80/80
Stiff leg deads 10 reps 135/135/135
Leg press 10 reps 315/405/405/405
Superset between leg extensions and lying leg curls 3 sets each

Was not a good workout for me today but I am sure the following days will be different, I am really excited to see some strength gains.

I took one pill before my dinner and I have no bloat, hope to really notice positive effects of the n2slin and I'm sure this will become another favorable supplement for me

Last edited:
Good to have you all here today was a rest day, kind of I went to the gym with my gf to show her some workouts and I did a quick bis and tris superset but that won't hurt anything :D

I'm really liking this n2slin so far I was skeptical at first I heard a few people say they were getting bloated but I have not experienced that yet, I took 2 Caps today one before lunch and one before my dinner. Maybe some people were experiencing the bloat because they jumped to 4 pills a day, just a thought. I'm excited to continue my run.

Macros today were:
1800 calories
40 grams fat
240 grams carbs
142 grams of protein (I ran out of protein today and being that I live in Florida we are having a tropical storm of course lol)

Good to have you all here today was a rest day, kind of I went to the gym with my gf to show her some workouts and I did a quick bis and tris superset but that won't hurt anything :D

I'm really liking this n2slin so far I was skeptical at first I heard a few people say they were getting bloated but I have not experienced that yet, I took 2 Caps today one before lunch and one before my dinner. Maybe some people were experiencing the bloat because they jumped to 4 pills a day, just a thought. I'm excited to continue my run.

Macros today were:
1800 calories
40 grams fat
240 grams carbs
142 grams of protein (I ran out of protein today and being that I live in Florida we are having a tropical storm of course lol)

You're doing N2Slin during dinner, how's your sleep? :cool:

I eat dinner around 9pm and I go to bed around 12 I sleep fine and have no trouble going to sleep, staying awake in the day the is a different story I'm defiantly a lot more tired outside of the gym

Top Bottom