Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water You Can Drink Before You Pee contest.. she died. Water intoxication

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water You Can Drink Before You Pee contest.. she died. Water intoxication

pre contest I drink close to 3 gallons ED

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water You Can Drink Before You Pee contest.. she died. Water intoxication

you guys are all intoxicated

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water

Man thats mest up, and I love water too.........................

I guess you could call it an electrolye imbalance, but its really just and osmotic imbalance.

Water outside the cells

Water and ions (Na, Mg, K) inside the cell

Semi-permeable membrane

You remember the rest from science class.

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water

needtogetas said:
wow guess she realy had to go wii

lol

that was funny

but Oh so wrong.

as for the Lady, call it a "Darwinian act"

did you guys read the article? she drank water and didn't piss. drink your 2-3 gallons and not piss.

pintoca said:
lol

that was funny

but Oh so wrong.

as for the Lady, call it a "Darwinian act"

You really can't say that as she has three children, she has already contributed to the gene pool.

just said she died at home
whoever found her dead 5 hours later

Those are some real geniuses coming up with a contest like that.

Wonder what there next one would have been, Who can take a bullet to the temple without flintching first?

it was a stupid act, but i really dont blame the lady. she was just trying to be a 'cool' mom and get her kids something everyone wants but no one can get their hands on.

it's pretty sad.

the radio station is the one to point fingers at for stupidity, since they came up with this god-awful idea.

Top Bottom