Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water You Can Drink Before You Pee contest.. she died. Water intoxication

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water You Can Drink Before You Pee contest.. she died. Water intoxication

my point was that water is the exposure, you die from the electolyte imbalance. Like cigarette intoxification isn't a cause of death.

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water You Can Drink Before You Pee contest.. she died. Water intoxication

I heard that it causes excess swelling in the brain, and that is what causes death in these cases. I'll have to go look that up.

it was sad to hear her commenting to the DJs
knowing she was dead now
CNN played the tapes

Was this woman not an adult with all of her mental faculties? How is the radio station libel for this woman's stupidity?

How could someone NOT KNOW that it would be harmfull to NOT URINATE?... whether by choice or design?

I am not saying that this isnt sad for her children but I dont see how this is the radio station's responsibility.

That woman was stupid and her stupidity took her life away. Darwinism. That's it. I feel sad for her family because these poor schmucks will have to explain why one of them was a moron.

Not urinating had nothing to do with it. It's physically impossible to kill yourself by not urinating.

wtf is a Wii?

it's a motherfucking nintendo something
under 200$

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water

string_bean00 said:
2 gals is really par for the course for a 200+ lbs active lifter

at 2 gals I'm still pissing yellow most of the day

I have no idea how your doing that? I use to work outside down here in SC and we're talking 100+ all day. I doubt I ever drank 2 gallons a day and most of it was getting sweated out of me. In my case 2 gallons spread over the day was probably doable but most people aren't faced with that kind of heat. On the other hand I was so use to the heat that I would go out for a 10 mile rollerblade with a 110 degree heat index no problem. Maybe I really under estimated how much I was drinking a day.

I still say your normal person does not need that kind of water in take. Also you know what you eat and supps can color your urine?

Last edited:

not cool, very sad she had 3 kids

Top Bottom