Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water You Can Drink Before You Pee contest.. she died. Water intoxication

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water You Can Drink Before You Pee contest.. she died. Water intoxication

i think those fucking dj's need to be whipped. i mean with a fucking whip, Denzel style, in Glory.

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water You Can Drink Before You Pee contest.. she died. Water intoxication

JH1 said:
HOLY FUCKING THREAD TITLE LENGTH RIP OFF FUCKING BULLSHIT..

:spit:

alien amp pharm said:
Those are some real geniuses coming up with a contest like that.

Wonder what there next one would have been, Who can take a bullet to the temple without flintching first?

I use to bet people they couldn't drink a gallon of milk in a half hour. Many takers and no one ever did it. LOL.

manny78 said:
That woman was stupid and her stupidity took her life away. Darwinism. That's it. I feel sad for her family because these poor schmucks will have to explain why one of them was a moron.
she was doing it for her kids man, who wouldve thought that would kill u what are the odds

Wootom that avatar from kickboxer?

Creepusmaximus said:
Wootom that avatar from kickboxer?
hahaahah ya bro

Re: hear about the lady trying to win the Wii at the radio station See How Much Water

Creepusmaximus said:
I have no idea how your doing that? I use to work outside down here in SC and we're talking 100+ all day. I doubt I ever drank 2 gallons a day and most of it was getting sweated out of me. In my case 2 gallons spread over the day was probably doable but most people aren't faced with that kind of heat. On the other hand I was so use to the heat that I would go out for a 10 mile rollerblade with a 110 degree heat index no problem. Maybe I really under estimated how much I was drinking a day.

I still say your normal person does not need that kind of water in take. Also you know what you eat and supps can color your urine?
a pound is a pint
I used to run regular in 98-104 degree hot alabama sun
I'd weigh myself before and after and "lose" 4 lbs
I remember once a film crew from the news showed up at the track and interviewed me after running 4 miles in an 108 degree heat wave
I taped that
an xgf tore up the tape

Creepusmaximus said:
I use to bet people they couldn't drink a gallon of milk in a half hour. Many takers and no one ever did it. LOL.
it has to be whole milk though. Some people can drink that much skim, but no one can drink that much whole milk that fast without :sick:

I looked like a fuckin' Indian
sweat pouring off me

poor kids

Top Bottom