Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Healthy carb options

Rasn46

I read that there are really good carb options that we should be eating. what is your position on how many carbs that we should be taking in every day
I know that things like rice and oatmeal is very popular in bodybuilding circles
would you categorize these as the best carbs to get in our system or would you recommend getting something else instead and going maybe the sweet potato route

nothing wrong with carbs or fat. but they gotta be the RIGHT carbs and fat. and you should never mix carbs/fat in the same food. that is what is making america so obese. everything americans eat contain BOTH carbs and fat. the exception of course is if it grows in nature. but things like cake, ice cream, cereal etc. should be avoided completely

stick to GOOD fats and GOOD carbs

I read that there are really good carb options that we should be eating. what is your position on how many carbs that we should be taking in every day
I know that things like rice and oatmeal is very popular in bodybuilding circles
would you categorize these as the best carbs to get in our system or would you recommend getting something else instead and going maybe the sweet potato route
rice is a good carb option
sweet potatoes yams both good also

Top Bottom