Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

Well - if HCGenerate was in stock when i needed i would have gotten it for sure. But my cycle could not wait. I got myself fadogia from Orbit - equal quality or not - my balls stayed big and plump through full 12 weeks i just had fo dose 1500mg of fadogia ED instead 1000 you get in hcgen.
So - if need2 has stock - there is no better on cycle supp than hcgenerate. If there is no stock - there are options that also work. Just saying.

You have to make due with what you can get I agree, though I am one who will wait for HCGenerate to get back in stock, and if it isn't and Bridge is...double dose of Bridge is pretty fucking awesome too!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I have to go out of my way to say this, 8 weeks ago roughly I started a cycle of test prop mast and forma. Now, some unforeseen circumstances came about and I was feeling up and down daily but managed to keep cycle on track, 2 weeks ago my hcgenerate arrived as I wanted to try it instead of my regular hcg. I have to say, my balls are big, my loads are large! my mood is great, and I'm patching things up with the ex, and my sex drive is way up. I also started the beast to finish up my last month of the cycle and I feel no major sides yet, other than back pumps. Hcgenerate + forma has my estrogen at bay even at 5 pumps am/pm and I feel fucking great all day. That is all. -Mike ( oh and I was very skeptical at first but I have not touched an ai or hcg and even at 5000caloried + per day I have a cut jawline. It's fucked.

i've said this a million times KEEP an extra bottle of hcgenerate in your pantry! do you wait till you cut yourself to buy band aids? no you keep them put away just in case. its common sense.

Common sense yes. How do you get the extra )@$&)@ bottle if it is not in @&$)&@ stock :).

I had a few bottles but they all been consumed.

Common sense yes. How do you get the extra )@$&)@ bottle if it is not in @&$)&@ stock :).

I had a few bottles but they all been consumed.

It's in stock now. Buy some. As many as you think you will be. No issues. I've got 3 put away.

Top Bottom