Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate

Guice

Anyone know where I can find this stuff? Every site I've been to that sells it is out of stock.

I've found some on a couple UK sites but it's $95 a bottle and who knows how long it'll take to ship, but it also looks like the only hope if I want some soon.

Last edited:
I would either dose double bridge or wait til hcgen comes back in stock and buy at least two. Who knows what you're getting from somewhere else???? Could be paying that much for something that's fact.

I get fadogia caps from Orbit and buy most of the other ingredients as bulk powders. I cap my own - it is a pain in the ass but at least it is a solution

Anyone know where I can find this stuff? Every site I've been to that sells it is out of stock.

I've found some on a couple UK sites but it's $95 a bottle and who knows how long it'll take to ship, but it also looks like the only hope if I want some soon.

Gotta stay sharp man! That stuff flies off the shelves lol. I was lucky enough to grab a couple bottles last time. Once you see it in stock, STOCK UP. Might seem a bit pricey but you're investing in a stash ;)
The 15% off code always helps too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

I think I'ma go with bridge for now. I'm 2 weeks in to a 10 week var cycle, 80mg ed. I was thinking of using the regular dosage of bridge for the rest of the cycle and then double dosing it for a 1 month long pct, sound good? Any thoughts or opinions? Main goal on the cycle is to keep libido up and for pct is to keep the gains.

Top Bottom