Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcgenerate for guys who are not familiar with it

If this is your first cycle of test your libido is probably through the roof now. However i notice it after about a week. Also if your nuts stay plump you have legit hc generate. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Ok, just a quick note to tell you guys that HCGenerate sold at Amazon is legit.

It took my body a little longer than for most people, but after a week of taking it, I am seeing results.

Boys are plump
Stronger morning wood

My thirst seems to have increased a bit as well, I am also on my seventh week of AAS, first cycle...

I know must people get it from NTBM but if for any reason you need to use an alternate seller, Amazon is there.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

I hate to say i told you so but.....lol good stuff bro glad to know you got the good stuff.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I have been messing around with hcgenerate and unleashed and before I thought it was the hcgenerate causing some water weight gain. It was not. I have been running it while in cycle
For a few weeks steady now and no issues except for a nice libido boost :):)! Pop a few unleashed though and I swear the water weight hits me.

Ride it like you stole it!!

Top Bottom