Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate Alternative?

grim_reapin

I was wondering what would be another possible OTC option while on cycle besides HCGenerate? I can't afford the $100 pre-sale price for each bottle to run it the complete cycle and PCT, so I was wondering what other options might there be to keep my nuts from completely shutting down?

PES Erase and possibly PhytoSerms 347 combo...I used it this combo for some OTC PCT.

HCGenerate is the ish tho too

-Legacy

The killer ingredient in HCGen is the fadogia Argrestis. (It has some other good stuff too, but the fadogia is what maintains LH while on cycle) BRIDGE also contains fadogia, though less. (As well as some other good stuff) But you can always use a higher dosage of BRIDGE to get the same LH elevating effect. SInce BRIDGE goes for around 30 bucks (with the discount) that works out to be a really good deal.

The killer ingredient in HCGen is the fadogia Argrestis. (It has some other good stuff too, but the fadogia is what maintains LH while on cycle) BRIDGE also contains fadogia, though less. (As well as some other good stuff) But you can always use a higher dosage of BRIDGE to get the same LH elevating effect. SInce BRIDGE goes for around 30 bucks (with the discount) that works out to be a really good deal.

Yea I was thinking about the same thing. Since I have yet to ever try Hcgenerate yet I'm not willing to pay 100$ per bottle on the pre-order sale. When it's originally 65 that's like 30$+ more per bottle, lol. I can't wait for it to be back to regular price again cause I've been waiting for it to start my first cycle for ever... So Anxious:Chef:.

Top Bottom