Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG during cycle + during PCT?

nexus7 said:
First of all: Jenetic IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, MAN!
Thanks to all of you for the answers.
I guess I will stick with Jenetic's recommendation (it's not too late since I have only shot HCG twice so far - I am starting week 3 of my cycle)

I will run HCG 7 days @1000 UI / 20mg nolva on week 6 (since I intend to cycle for a total of 9 weeks)
1 LAST QUESTION THOUGH: I am already using A'dex @ 0.5 eod, is it really necessary to use nolva on top of this??

For info, my cycle looks like this:
week 1-9 :
trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (parabolan) @ 250mg/wk
test enenthate (testoviron) @ 500mg/wk

In regards to your last question, yes, use the Nolvadex concurrently as it does serve additional purposes. The HCG can dramatically cause a spike in Estrgoen, therefore you now have protection at the receptor in addition to the protection of your serum concetrations from the Arimidex. Also, Nolvadex serves to block/minimize the possible Leydig Cell desensitization encountered with HCG usage.

Jenetic

Jenetic said:
In regards to your last question, yes, use the Nolvadex concurrently as it does serve additional purposes. The HCG can dramatically cause a spike in Estrgoen, therefore you now have protection at the receptor in addition to the protection of your serum concetrations from the Arimidex. Also, Nolvadex serves to block/minimize the possible Leydig Cell desensitization encountered with HCG usage.

Jenetic

Jenetic thanks a lot for the infos. I just hope the 2 X 500 UI I already injected won't have had any negative effects already (since no nolva was used in conjunction with it)

Top Bottom