Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG and ACNE

Nomak666

Does anyone notice more acne while on HCG. ive been getting a breakout 2-3 days after my hcg injection. was wondering if it was a coincidence or it was the hcg. because i have been clear for a few eeks now, running 30mg of accutane ed. started hcg about 2 weeks ago. i was using 250iu every 4th day but i bumped it up to 500ius 2 injections ago.

thanks

Yes especially when I do high doses, damn hormones blew my back up! if I were you I would cut down to 250IU's every 4 days...
Why did you double it?

Yes especially when I do high doses, damn hormones blew my back up! if I were you I would cut down to 250IU's every 4 days...
Why did you double it?

I figured it was the high dose as well. the reason why i bumped it up was because the vial i got was a 5000iu vial and i loaded 250ius in 20 insulin pins, so if i shot 250ius every 4th day, then that would take 80 days for me to finish it and i heard hcg only stays good for a month or so. i keep it in the fridge btw. i will def bring it back down to 250iu every 4th day. also they arent average pimples with heads on them, theyre the cystic kind, pretty wide in diameter, no head and hurts to the touch.

Yeah I get those too, not a lot just a few a week, seems to really happen if I don't shower within 2 hours of the gym.

HCG elevates systemic Estrogen SKY high bros :)

thats why when you take it, "piggy back" a 10-15 mgs Exemestane dose with it

~FIN~

acne from hcg? happend to me last winter g, and that shit was a PAIN to get back under control.. I thought it was bad luck but my GP reccomended some b vitamins some b-3 b-6 b-9 b-12 all of the bcomplexs should be good to clear that up.. try a 5-600mg of B6 you should be good to go brotha

So in order to not lose that extra hcg going bad, you up the dose? LMAO bro..that is like forcing yourself to eat the rest of the turkey so that way doesn't go to the trash can.

So in order to not lose that extra hcg going bad, you up the dose? LMAO bro..that is like forcing yourself to eat the rest of the turkey so that way doesn't go to the trash can.

Youre damn right.i dont like wasting anthing. i can care less what you think

HCG elevates systemic Estrogen SKY high bros :)

thats why when you take it, "piggy back" a 10-15 mgs Exemestane dose with it

~FIN~

im taking letro, 2.5mg every 3rd day. that works the same if not better since letro is stronger right?

Top Bottom