Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having a hard time breathing...?

RipD2DBone said:
I have trouble breathing after a tough set but mine is due to years of taking ephedrine. I've since stopped taking it and I can tell that it's getting better.

Did it result in better endurance in the gym also?

Bump for the allergic ones. I would also like to point out that the allergy to prop may also be the same reason some get consistent fevers for a day or 2 after injecting sustanon.

RipD2DBone said:
I have trouble breathing after a tough set but mine is due to years of taking ephedrine. I've since stopped taking it and I can tell that it's getting better.

Ephedrine has been shown to improve breathing. It's even been prescribed to asthmatics. Are there any other products you're taking? Any new training methods or habits that could potentially cause breathing problems?

thanks for all the replys! I would have always thaght that high test levels would boost your immune system in some way or another. Just made sense in my mind. I dont think its an allergic reation though. I came down with a cold at the start of the month and still fucking have it!! I went to get it checked out and it turns out I have a sinus infection. It just doesnt seem to want to leave me alone. I'm doing better now in the gym ever since I started taking ephedrine to help me get a little more air in my lungs. Oh and I did get my blood pressure checked and it is high. This should go down though when I'm off right?

i had a hard time breathing on some of my cycles that wasnt prop and i found taking 1-2 pills of clen helped me out a lot

macrophage69alpha said:
are you doing cardio?

most people find with rapid weight gain that they often have trouble breathing.

Man isn't this the truth. Since I've gained 20lbs after my bulking cycle, I'm almost totally spent after a few sets. I'm getting back into the routine of cardio but it's damn hard.

macrophage69alpha said:
are you doing cardio?

most people find with rapid weight gain that they often have trouble breathing.

Amen. This is why doing 3-4 days a week, 20-30min a session of cardio during bulking cycles is important. Also - ephedrine makes me breathe harder during exercise as well. My air intake is much better without it for whatever reason....

Delinquent said:

Did it result in better endurance in the gym also?

I think by not taking it I'm able to catch my breath a little faster. About 2 months ago it resulted in better endurance. It's seemed to have caught up with me now.

gwl9dta4 said:
Bump for the allergic ones. I would also like to point out that the allergy to prop may also be the same reason some get consistent fevers for a day or 2 after injecting sustanon.

I dont get sick when i just start Sus, I usually start getting sick in my 4th or 5th week
and stay sick for remainder of the cycle and sometimes for a few weeks after :mad:

Top Bottom