Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever went to a pre-party and...

my family and i attend at least one party/gathering per year where there are a couple of women in attendance that know what i look like naked (well, the college version of me anyway) and vice-versa...the first couple of times i felt a little odd, but now? meh...it's no biggie. thank God it was never a topic of conversation...i'm not sure anyone else there knows besides us.

my family and i attend at least one party/gathering per year where there are a couple of women in attendance that know what i look like naked (well, the college version of me anyway) and vice-versa...the first couple of times i felt a little odd, but now? meh...it's no biggie. thank God it was never a topic of conversation...i'm not sure anyone else there knows besides us.

"Ohhhh look at me I had sex in college"

Rob

girls weren't as easy in the 1940s
so cheers to digi
signed,
rob?

bwahahaha...it took me two reads to get the joke...us old people are a little slow on the uptake sometimes :whatever:

the fact that they've seen me naked doesn't bother me nearly as much as the fact that they know that right before i nut, i scream out rita hayworth's name :FRlol: she was a hot tomato, that one!

walked in with your date to find that you have dated 2 of the guys in the room? Okay, not technically dated both, but not good. Not talking like this condo is packed - like... 8 people in the room?

Okay to be fair - of the two guys there, only one of them I had slept with. And actually I really liked the guy, in the past he had sent me flowers twice to my office... he's a nice guy. Similar background, both with Finance degrees and past experience in banking.

The other guy in the room I had gone on a date with once. He was drunk and wanted a ride back to his condo and tried to molest me and we parted ways poorly... lol jesus.

Okay so the guy I walked in with - his name is Sean. I actually drove out to pick he and his buddy up at his house (15 miles outside of downtown maybe?) They were going to take a cab downtown and I was going to drive to meet them anyway so it made sense. Sean apparently didn't appreciate the situation (not that I blame him). He wasn't talking to me at all... I was uncomfortable.

So everybody went outside to wait for the bus cab thing they called for to go to this fashion show at a trendy bar - I wasn't digging it, I told him I wasn't having fun and I left.

Yep... I was on my couch before 11:00pm last night.

These are my texts (all from Sean I was sleeping by this time)
I was looking forward to you staying tonight
Maybe next time we can cuddle
Can I pay u $40 to bring us home? Or cab it?
At Republic
OK no
Ok well I am sorry you feel that way. There is nothing I can say. Wish u best of luck. U won't speak to me to null point.
If you want to cuddle let me know. Behave
Ok ignore me lol
Ok well on my way home if u want to cuddle love. If not, be well.

Do those texts not just crack you up?

i think he wants to fuck you, but assumes ur fuckin someone else.

guy: acts cool, is cordial with the girls he's hooked up with prior, doesn't mention it to girl he's with. girl has no idea he's hooked up with any of them, both enjoy their night together.

girl: OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AWKWARD. THIS IS GONNA BE SO AWKWARD. UGH, I USED TO HOOK UP WITH THAT GUY. HE'S SUCH A CREEP. OH GOD HE'S LOOKING AT ME. dude she's with gets pissed off, girl has dramagasm.

rach quit going out with mo's like that dude.
lol

who the heck goes to a "fashion show" on a friday night? and what good bro wants to go to a "fashion show"? (aside from maybe pick3)

you need to get out of grand rapids and experience the real world

guy: acts cool, is cordial with the girls he's hooked up with prior, doesn't mention it to girl he's with. girl has no idea he's hooked up with any of them, both enjoy their night together.

girl: OH MY GOD THIS IS SO AWKWARD. THIS IS GONNA BE SO AWKWARD. UGH, I USED TO HOOK UP WITH THAT GUY. HE'S SUCH A CREEP. OH GOD HE'S LOOKING AT ME. dude she's with gets pissed off, girl has dramagasm.

lol so true

Top Bottom