Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever PUKED from training?

Have you ever blown chunks from Lifting?

• yes

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • no

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • only on leg day

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters
Twice this week! Once after Monday's deadlifts, and just a half hour ago from squats and leg presses. fueled up on two gatorades and a chicken breast right after.

why

I have countless times from legs and rarely back.

Does anyone know the physiological reason?

I suspect that it's due to the blood being pulled into a large muscle, thus less blood in the head and stomach. But, why does this make you puke?

I think it's more pronounce the larger you legs are, thus those with large quads (especially disproportionately large quads-like me) are more prone to nausea. I do squats to absolute failure, concentrating on the movement and contraction, when I am more concentrated I am more prone to puking.

Q: you that have not puked, do you have big quads?
Q: you that have not puked, do you squat?

Happy Puking and goodnight.
Rugger:sick:

Never from working out, I make sure to always to do legs on an empty stomach. However, I did puke my f'n brains out once or ten times after about 15 tequilla shots, and a few more times after mixing liquors, and at least 10 times after visiting with my good buddies Jack Daniels and Jim Beam, and a couple of times..... :spit:

??

Say what??
Do you guys think you are cool because you puke??
Im sure 1 or 2 just say they puked to be on the wagon.

Anyway it never happened to me..

- Someguy :p

In ten years of lifting this has happened to me... one nosebleed and occasionally stars in front of my eyes but, I am happy to say no puking - yet.

Re: ??

someguy said:
Say what??
Do you guys think you are cool because you puke??
Im sure 1 or 2 just say they puked to be on the wagon.

Anyway it never happened to me..

- Someguy :p

Well, I think it's cool to have close to 30" quads. How about you? You know, that's a squat rack behind you.

Rugger

Top Bottom