Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever PUKED from training?

Have you ever blown chunks from Lifting?

• yes

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • no

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • only on leg day

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters
yep, Ive puked a few times.....its always after I do leg presses. Ill pump out 15-20 giving it my all stand up see stars and toss my cookies.

If I train a larger muscle with legs, like back, gauranteed pukage!!!! I have thought time and time again, "it won't happen this time" time and time again, I though up.

Just so you all know what causes it---When ALOT of blood is used to fill your muscles it has to come from somewhere, well it takes the blood from your stomach. Normally not a problem, but when it takes alot of blood say alot of muscle, your stomach gets irritated or something like that. read that in men's health I think.

Happy puking!!

Whiskey

hell yeah dooley!! coach would have us jog to this damn hill in town and make us run up it I think about 10 times lessoning the ammount of time inbetween each run, always told us to quit if we felt sick. so-one would because we knew we'd have to run more!! would like to shoot the fucker now

Whiskey

Top Bottom