Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever PUKED from training?

Have you ever blown chunks from Lifting?

• yes

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • no

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • only on leg day

Votes: 25 37.3%

• Total voters
I just think you must be doing something wrong if you puke!!!...That can't be good for you...

Im into arms...so I don't really care..
I squat ones a week like I train anything else...I just don't puke....Ánd I don't want legs that are 30...

- Someguy

something wrong, nah

People see arms, I understand your priority. My arms suck, I would rather train legs than arms, so it goes to reason. I actually like squats and I feel the legs are the foundation for the body.

Believe me, I have tried everything, every combo of food/drink on leg day. The only thing that works is slacking off-not putting 100% mentally and physically into legs.

Train on
Rugger

never puked, but came real close all the time back when i did 20 rep squats. That shit always made me sick to my stomach. Heavy squats doesnt do the same thing to me...how bout you guys? 30' quad guy, do you do high reps?
Those of you that puke on deadlifts, do you do high rep deads?

High Rep

I mix it up, most workouts I hit a set for 20, usually only 315. When I do presses it's almost always for high reps.
Today IS leg day, every Sunday is legs.

Win69, you got a pic of those monsters to share?

Rugger

Top Bottom