Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you been in a serious car accident...

test boy ii

that left you with a constant problem/s?

Did you say "say la vee" or soemthing like that?

Did it change you?

Did you compensate?

Did it have a seriously negative impact on your life?

With about 50,000/year dying in auto accidents.....there must be a hella lot of suck ass injuries going down.

First one got my neck. Second one made it worse and got my hip.

I never hear anyone mention automobile injuries here. Never.

I haven't myself, but a friend got into a bad one recently transporting the bride, bride's mom & sister from the hairdo place to the wedding itself....tractor trailer turned in front of them & she couldn't avoid it.....she's ok but the mother is F'd up (no seatbelt).....

bike/car accident when I was a kid.....(i was on the bike)

broken collar bone, concussion, stitches in the leg.....but nothing that bothers me anymore.

the only injuries that bother me are my knee (acl), and, my fingers and wrists from computering

When I was about 25 I had my car t-boned by someone. I actually walked away without a scratch..Wasnt wearing seatbelt either..I hate them.. My car had over $25k in damage, and I thought it was going to be totaled, but they fixed it.. I was going to sue the guy that hit me, but wouldnt ya know it.. He gave me a fake ID, and the car he was driving was stolen.. Unbelievable..

have had a couple of bad ones and yes I am still feeling the affects of them today 22 years later. I have fibromyalgia now that doctors told me was caused by the violent trama my body recieved in the crash. Totalled my car when a front axel spindle failed at 140mph, car rolled and end over ended, seatbelt is the only reason I'm still here. so yes what ever will be will be, pain is just natures way of telling me I'm still alive

theCatWhispurrer said:
have had a couple of bad ones and yes I am still feeling the affects of them today 22 years later. I have fibromyalgia now that doctors told me was caused by the violent trama my body recieved in the crash. Totalled my car when a front axel spindle failed at 140mph, car rolled and end over ended, seatbelt is the only reason I'm still here. so yes what ever will be will be, pain is just natures way of telling me I'm still alive

What does fibromylagia do?

i've never had an accident.

While at work, I see between 2-10 MVC's a day. About 3 times a week, someone REALLY gets hurt or gets dead. But most of the time, most of the injuries are those "my neck, my back, my cadillac" injuries. People looking to get paid.

I was riding a bike and I turned the wrong way onto a one way street directly in front of a car. The car crushed the front wheel of the bike and ejected me onto the stop sign on the other side of the street. I got up and some of my Jacks Quarter friends kicked the bike wheel kinda sorts straight again. I walked the bike home...

never rode a bike since

Top Bottom